The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Eeyore
"how's-your-father"? :confused:

It's one of those gazillion euphemisms for intercourse, basically :smile:

And I didn't actually mean we're having sex now after 10 months, it's just that sex is one of the many priorities of our relationship, and will run its course when it's due.
Ghost
They arent slutty, and are actually normal, respectable, well brought up people.

So you're saying i'm slutty, not normal, not respected and havent been brought up well???
technik
not everyones a sorry little slut like you

I am not a slut! :bawling:
Reply 43
need_money
I am not a slut! :bawling:

yea. right. of course you arent.
Reply 44
need_money
So you're saying i'm slutty, not normal, not respected and havent been brought up well???

thats just asking for it............ :rolleyes:
technik
yea. right. of course you arent.

No, i'm not! Why do you think i am?
Reply 46
need_money
No, i'm not! Why do you think i am?

Why do you think?
Reply 47
Helenia
Why do you think?

seriously why? (for those of us who dont know :biggrin: )
Reply 48
BhArJ
seriously why? (for those of us who dont know :biggrin: )

I'll let her explain that one.
Reply 49
It depends.
When I would feel comfortable around them totally. So I would have sex with some of my friends (if I was attracted to them etc) based on that.
Although I have said wait well over a month to know the relationship isn't just for one thing
Helenia
Why do you think?

I dont know! Or i wouldnt ask would i??
Reply 51
A few hours?

Seriously though, why wait?
Reply 52
imasillynarb
A few hours?

Seriously though, why wait?

I wait becauase I fear that if I put out too quick I'll be seen as easy or the person was only after that one thing. Plus sometimes it takes a while to feel that comfortable with someone if you havent had lots of experience.
Reply 53
THE PROPHETOR!
Hey guys

How long should a couple be going out before having sex?

Just interested...

Jason

depends on age, personality, length of time BEFORE romantic rela you've known each other, personal morals/ ethics ect.

basically it depends on who you are, and if you're comfortable with it.
Reply 54
Helenia
Perhaps because they have some self-restraint and want to wait until they feel physically comfortable with it rather than getting ratted and sleeping with anyone who comes along because "everyone's doing it?"

I say up to the individual, but it varies with age.

miss congeniality..?
Reply 55
need_money
I dont know! Or i wouldnt ask would i??

Your age and experience, basically. And the exploits you recount to us. Not something I was up to at 14 I must say. Or even now, to be honest.
Helenia
Your age and experience, basically. And the exploits you recount to us. Not something I was up to at 14 I must say. Or even now, to be honest.

I think i told you 1 maybe 2 stories. So what?
Like a lot of people have said you can't put a definite timescale on it, it depends on a lot of different things, and differs from one couple to another.

If she hasn't put out after a couple of weeks though, ditch her. :smile:

EDIT: This is a joke. I do not in any way encourage these actions.
Reply 58
technik
not everyones a sorry little slut like you

ouch. I have to agree with technik, a fourteen year old should be a bit more hesitant when it comes to sex. I mean, you are utterly unemotionally prepared to either have an abortion or have a baby. there isn't anything wrong with waiting for someone to come along who you really like before you engage in intercourse.

not saying that you need to get married to the person or something. but at 14, you probably should wait more than one week!
Makavelli_07

If she hasn't put out after a couple of weeks though, ditch her. :smile:

EDIT: This is a joke. I do not in any way encourage these actions.

I think I missed the punchline :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending