Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
miss congeniality..?
Harsh but true.

Need money - yes, you have told us stories. About stuff most of us either wouldn't do, or think you're not mature enough to handle. Regardless of how many, the implication is there that you spend quite a lot of time doing this. Anyway, not for me to criticise your moral standards or lack thereof, I'm going to bed.
Blackmarket Boy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
need_money let me put it this way, its still illegal for you by over a year to have sex. You should be more cautious or people will start calling you need_sex
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by VixenIW)
I waited 6 months with my first proper boyfriend. But a month with my current one I just felt so very comfortable with him
You mean you were older, wiser, and more comfortable with yourself.
Generally when you've been out with a few people then the time frame comes down alot more. Also depends on the type of relationship. I've been out with some where you basically hook up after 1 or 2 dates. Often doesn't bode well. Its funny, cos im a guy but prefer to wait a little bit. I just tend to attract girlss that...don't.
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Blackmarket Boy)
need_money let me put it this way, its still illegal for you by over a year to have sex. You should be more cautious or people will start calling you need_sex
You say that as if i'm the only person under 16 having sex. :confused: I can assure you i'm not. I know girls who have been having sex since they were 11!
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
You say that as if i'm the only person under 16 having sex. :confused: I can assure you i'm not. I know girls who have been having sex since they were 11!
That still doesnt make it right..........

(p.s. yey 999 posts )
lost_puppy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Two wrongs don't make a right, and the way you phrase it seems like having sex is just a trend for young preteens or something :confused:
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know girls who have been having sex since they were 11!
Tis a sad world.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
ouch. I have to agree with technik, a fourteen year old should be a bit more hesitant when it comes to sex. I mean, you are utterly unemotionally prepared to either have an abortion or have a baby. there isn't anything wrong with waiting for someone to come along who you really like before you engage in intercourse.

not saying that you need to get married to the person or something. but at 14, you probably should wait more than one week!
And by being a few years older you are prepared to have an abortion/baby? And whats to say she doesnt really like the people she has sex with?
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That is really sick
I think the point people are trying to put forward need_money is that you openly talk about how much you just want casual sex...
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was with my ex-bf for nearly 5 years- we broke up a couple of weeks ago. We waited 2.5 years before having sex....

Ruthie xx
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
You mean you were older, wiser, and more comfortable with yourself.
Generally when you've been out with a few people then the time frame comes down alot more. Also depends on the type of relationship. I've been out with some where you basically hook up after 1 or 2 dates. Often doesn't bode well. Its funny, cos im a guy but prefer to wait a little bit. I just tend to attract girlss that...don't.
Yeh basically. I did not feel ready at all with my first boyf for quite a while and even wen we did it I dont think I was completely ready. But I felt so very comfortable with my current one and we were best friends before hand. I also prefere waiting a little bit. I might have waited longer had I not been so close to him before.
Luize
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If a guy (over 16 I think) has sex with anyone under 12 it is automatically rape or sexual abuse.
11 is the age of the children in Primary school. Anyway this thread isn't to discuss consent ages.

Need_Money, I know people that lost their virginity at a younger age then 16. Some of these people didn't tell anyone, kept it between their long term partner and them. And all used protection and/or went on the pill.
Others (and the majority of my school) would tell everyone about their sex life, and exchange stories.

The latter were called sluts. The quiet ones were called mature and sensible above their ages.
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
And by being a few years older you are prepared to have an abortion/baby? And whats to say she doesnt really like the people she has sex with?
A couple of years between the ages of 14 and 16 can make a hell of a lot of difference, including both psychological and biological points of view.
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Luize)
If a guy (over 16 I think) has sex with anyone under 12 it is automatically rape or sexual abuse.
11 is the age of the children in Primary school. Anyway this thread isn't to discuss consent ages.

Need_Money, I know people that lost their virginity at a younger age then 16. Some of these people didn't tell anyone, kept it between their long term partner and them. And all used protection and/or went on the pill.
Others (and the majority of my school) would tell everyone about their sex life, and exchange stories.

The latter were called sluts. The quiet ones were called mature and sensible above their ages.
The guys age doesn't actually come in as a factor. If the girl is under 16, it is statutory rape.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
A couple of years between the ages of 14 and 16 can make a hell of a lot of difference, including both psychological and biological points of view.
can being the key word
Blackmarket Boy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
The guys age doesn't actually come in as a factor. If the girl is under 16, it is statutory rape.
what? even if both parties are under 16?
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Luize)
Thats possibly one of the dumbest things Ive ever heard, whether or not you tell people about having sex determines your maturity? Get ****ing real.
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thats possibly one of the dumbest things Ive ever heard, whether or not you tell people about having sex determines your maturity? Get ****ing real.
I don't think she impled that. The quiet ones were perceived as being more mature/sensible etc.
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
she means that girls did it for attention, and did it because everybody else was doing when compared to mature people who did it because they loved one another :rolleyes:

(yey 1000 posts )
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
I don't think she impled that. The quiet ones were perceived as being more mature/sensible etc.
Thats equally as stupid.

Im sorry, but talking about sex and relationships has nothing to do with either your maturity, or your motives behind having sex.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (153)
59.3%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.26%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.44%

Watched Threads