This discussion is closed.
TakemetoAvalon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by izzy_hattie)
they do it so that fat old womens can make men think they are virgins. *shudder*
man, that is disgusting. I'm glad I don't have to eat anyting else today
Just_Izzy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TakemetoAvalon)
man, that is disgusting. I'm glad I don't have to eat anyting else today
i can develop further into it if you wish... but i am sick already, dont wanna actually throw up...
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sex before marriage... hmm... I would if it felt right with the person that I was with, but I wouldn't be pushed into anything... I think its a bit old fashioned though waiting till you are married. I don't think you can totally express your love and feelings for someone without having sex as its the most intimate thing you can do. I don't think I could base a decision on marriage about someone who I'd not explored that level of emotion and intimacy with.
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
Sex before marriage... hmm... I would if it felt right with the person that I was with, but I wouldn't be pushed into anything... I think its a bit old fashioned though waiting till you are married. I don't think you can totally express your love and feelings for someone without having sex as its the most intimate thing you can do. I don't think I could base a decision on marriage about someone who I'd not explored that level of emotion and intimacy with.
jessica simpson waited.
Blackmarket Boy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I totally agree with you. But obviously we would need to be in love.
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
jessica simpson waited.
Who? :confused:
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Blackmarket Boy)
I totally agree with you. But obviously we would need to be in love.
Yes... that would be a prerequisite for sex
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Who? :confused:
simpson of the jessica variety
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Depends on the girl, if she was the right one for me and she wanted to wait; i'd respect that.
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Depends on the girl, if she was the right one for me and she wanted to wait; i'd respect that.
thats nice
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
simpson of the jessica variety
Is she some random or is she famous? I have no idea who you're on about! :confused:
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is she some random or is she famous? I have no idea who you're on about! :confused:
shes famous. singer. sister of the loser ashlee simpson. v.christian. on MTV 24/7 and makes you wanna be sick...
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by scatterbrain)
too late :rolleyes:

Ditto
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
shes famous. singer. sister of the loser ashlee simpson. v.christian. on MTV 24/7 and makes you wanna be sick...
Oh right... does the loserness run in the family then?
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh right... does the loserness run in the family then?
probably!
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
I dont want to, but i probably will :eek:
i KNEW you were gonna say that..always that touch of optimism :rolleyes:
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
i KNEW you were gonna say that..always that touch of optimism :rolleyes:
:aetsch:
Blackmarket Boy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Go on Bharj, that's the spirit!
Butterfly
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No...
scatterbrain
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I remember liking the idea of being all white and pure and virginal on my wedding night, as a symbolic thing.....it just doesnt fit in with what i believe in. Sex is what you make of it, and it is still all lovely and special without all the ceremony and traditon of saving your virginity for your husband. Especially as at the age when you naturally want to see what sex is like your 'husband' is a vague unknown figure way off in the future, whereas your desires are very real and present. I dont have any religious beliefs, and marriage itself isnt significant/sacred to me.
Sex is to do with love, and you can be in love without marrying the person (and vice versa).

Sleepy ramblings
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (129)
64.5%
No I haven't decided yet (42)
21%
Yes but I might change my mind (29)
14.5%

Watched Threads