The Student Room Group

Compelling reasons

I am trying to apply for compelling reasons and I only have 2 years left of study. Is it possible for student finance to approve without evidence ? I am really struggling to get evidence however attended therapy (therapist doesn’t work as one anymore) and never actually got a GP appointment due to it being incredibly difficult however made attempts to try and get one. (I have evidence of this) I am currently waiting on my previous university to see if they can write me a letter as they were aware of my situation but I am just worrying that if I don’t have evidence they won’t approve my application
Original post by Anna_xo2468
I am trying to apply for compelling reasons and I only have 2 years left of study. Is it possible for student finance to approve without evidence ? I am really struggling to get evidence however attended therapy (therapist doesn’t work as one anymore) and never actually got a GP appointment due to it being incredibly difficult however made attempts to try and get one. (I have evidence of this) I am currently waiting on my previous university to see if they can write me a letter as they were aware of my situation but I am just worrying that if I don’t have evidence they won’t approve my application

Hi Anna, We are unable to approve funding for Compelling Personal Reasons without the evidence being provided. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply