Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi :tsr:

Has anyone ever been expelled or suspended from school and for what? You might feel embarrased to say this in a thread so I'm going to put a poll, but feel free to tell us the weird and horrific reasons to why you were expelled or suspended if any!!!

Love Ladyshort

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be alive much longer if I ever got suspended or expelled.

ReputationRep:
    i got suspended for kissing my gf and was caught on camera like in 1st year

ReputationRep:

Its funny because all the people who were suspended at my school would turn up anyway and hang around outside the gates. The irony of this is these people were the biggest slackers and usually bunked all the lessons :rolleyes: Been kicked out of a few classes but never suspended.

ReputationRep:
    neither

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amo1)
    i got suspended for kissing my gf and was caught on camera like in 1st year
    Where the heck did you go to school?

ReputationRep:
    one of my friends got suspended for selling bags of soap powder......
    she was trying to wind up the headmistress guess it worked

ReputationRep:
    Neither for me.

ReputationRep:
    Eek. Bad memories, bad memories.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    I was almost suspended, along with 5 other people for setting off 6 fire alarms around the school simultaneously when we were in year 8......it was so well planned, we even synchronised out watches to do it together. Luckily a lot of begging and crying and parents writing in letters to the governers helped get us off the hook.
    You didn't get supended for that? If that was my school you would have been expelled no question! But then our school got a bit tired of people setting off fire alarms after it happened 6 times in 2 weeks...
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    when I was at school I had been suspended 5 times and expelled from 2 schools. I also spent a year and a day in after school detention.

ReputationRep:
    Neither! :eek: I was so good a school, I would of died if I got wrong for anything never mind getting expelled. Plus my mam would of killed me.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt that the sorts of people who use this forum will have ever been suspended or expelled.

ReputationRep:
    never, a teacher tried to suspend me once but in the end she had to make an official apology to me and my parents admitting that she was the one who was wrong...
    (similar to what happened the only time I was ever sent out of the room...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    never, a teacher tried to suspend me once but in the end she had to make an official apology to me and my parents admitting that she was the one who was wrong...
    (similar to what happened the only time I was ever sent out of the room...)
    Why? What did she try to suspend you for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slice'N'Dice)
    Why? What did she try to suspend you for?
    it was really stupid... I was in my portuguese lesson and my teacher yelled something from across the room and I answered her (she was distracted with another student) this ridiculous english teacher that was passing by heard me yelling and thought I was yelling at a friend so she pulled me out of the classroom and began her scolding, she then told my parents I had lied to her and went to the headmaster to get me a suspension for 'attacking a colleague' and 'lying to a superior'... which was especially ridiculous cause she didn't understand portuguese and so had no idea what had gone on in the classroom...

My portuguese teacher talked to the headmaster and all was well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    it was really stupid... I was in my portuguese lesson and my teacher yelled something from across the room and I answered her (she was distracted with another student) this ridiculous english teacher that was passing by heard me yelling and thought I was yelling at a friend so she pulled me out of the classroom and began her scolding, she then told my parents I had lied to her and went to the headmaster to get me a suspension for 'attacking a colleague' and 'lying to a superior'... which was especially ridiculous cause she didn't understand portuguese and so had no idea what had gone on in the classroom...

My portuguese teacher talked to the headmaster and all was well
    :eek: That's way OTT! Massive overreaction!

Maybe she just had a grudge against you or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john williams)
    I doubt that the sorts of people who use this forum will have ever been suspended or expelled.
    Why's that?

I've been suspended numerous times, and even had a fixed period suspension for 4 weeks leading up to my GCSE's.

I went to probably one of the worst schools in England, in terms of results and behaviour. However, it was the only school within 10 miles so i pretty much had no choice.

I went through a troublesome period when my parents seperated, and got in a lot of trouble. After a while i got back to normal, and behaved again. The teahcers held a grudge against me, though, and i would get in trouble for the smallest of things. The only reason i didn't get expelled was because of the results i was going to get the school, i guess.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.