Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know it's now time to send off LEA applications for student loans. But how do I get hold of the application form?

ReputationRep:
    You can call the LEA for an application form, or you could apply online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    You can call the LEA for an application form, or you could apply online.
    Thanks, what web address is it?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dfes.gov.uk/leagateway/in...n=address.list

Find your county you live in on that website, and then there will be details.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    http://www.dfes.gov.uk/leagateway/in...n=address.list

Find your county you live in on that website, and then there will be details.
    Thanks a lot, you've saved me roughly £3000 a year as i'll be living at home. I much appreciate your help. here's an artists impression of me :proud:

ReputationRep:
    Our collee said we are going to do our LEA forms in march! Is this too late? Should I apply myself?

ReputationRep:
    It's not too late. March is actually the starting date of people filling in the forms.

ReputationRep:
    i dont know man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noel)
    Our collee said we are going to do our LEA forms in march! Is this too late? Should I apply myself?
    :hello: Noel I actually rang up LEA and they told me they don't get the forms till the end of FEB. So all the rumours I heard about forms being avaliable in january are false. So filling them out in march is right cos that's from the official source.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.