This discussion is closed.
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
I did a maths test thingy, but on a computer, and my brain helped me lots.
Personally, I always do best in exams/tests if I leave my brain at home...
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by kew96158)
Personally, I always do best in exams/tests if I leave my brain at home...
No, my brain helps me sometimes, but it distracts me when it feels like it too.
mitch11
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
I dunno... at my school prom you weren't allowed to drink alcohol (even if you were 18 at the time, which I was) so I drank Red Bull. I had about 9 cans, and started tweaking on it :eek:. It was like being on ecstacy. I got totally hyper, then quite aggressive... and by the time I got to the after-party where everyone WAS drinking, I couldn't because I was starting to hit my low. I ended up going home early. Which is probably a good thing, considering the fact that 2 people were smashed in the face with glass bottles, and 3 people were drug-raped at that party :mad:

Anyway - the moral of the story is that too much Red Bull will get you severely high, and the low is horrible.

Red Bull = Crack Cocain :eek: :eek:
it really isn't that addictive though, and it doesn't taste nice, and it costs lots and
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ha, caffine will make your heart fast and make you more stressed.
It's not nice. And you have to put up with the low afterwards. Feeling tired and getting really moody. Not fun.
Munna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i drank a lot of red bull during my exams, but i dont think it had any affect on me. felt pretty normal, and it didnt help. imo just wastage of money.
Slice'N'Dice
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
. Its just got me through an exam, which i totally aced, and now i'm really hyper and stuff. Hehehe
Woo Red Bull!

Nice one on the exam. :cool:
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mmmmmm Red Bull is so good! It's the only way to get through double maths! Also very good for netball tournaments when it's the last place you wanna be and need some energy.

Also vodka + red bull = best drink ever. Mm.
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
4 cans of redbull and a bottle of cheap spanish vodka bound up with cellotape= the ibiza party pack!

...also good for ICT coursework allnighters
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
4 cans of redbull and a bottle of cheap spanish vodka bound up with cellotape= the ibiza party pack!

...also good for ICT coursework allnighters
Hehe... we'll be having those! The ICT allnighters I mean, not the Ibiza party packs
InterCity125
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I recently read several articles about how bad it was. I can't remember the details, but the interactions with alcohol are quite interesting...
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by InterCity125)
I recently read several articles about how bad it was. I can't remember the details, but the interactions with alcohol are quite interesting...
Last month's National Geographic had a special report on the ill-effects of caffeine intake, especially Red Bull.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Caffeine kills (too much of it, about 12000mg. You won't get that amount in a red bull though.... :p: )
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
were going on a 28 hour coach journey so we've all organised to drink LOADS of red bull to get absolutely hyper. it is gonna be so fun. like have a litre in an hour.

plus its all of us on a coach so it'll be exciting anyway.
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I had red bull and vodka last week when I went to the pub and I ran all the way up a steep hill on the way which impressed me muchly Red bull is great if you wanna dance the night away but I regret drinking it the night before my sociology exam to keep me awake because I couldnt sit still and was manically typing on msn and running up and down the stairs
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's so bad! It makes me feel really sick when i drink it and its a horrible green colour. :dong:
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I could have sworn it was orange
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mik1w)
I could have sworn it was orange
Or ambery/almost like diluted whiskey/apple juice?:confused:
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It looks green to me then. :|
amo1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it gets me feeling drunk.... without the hanover or price
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Red bull makes me sleepy, I dont know why. But I love the stuff.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.22%
They might tell the bully (34)
9.44%
I don't think they'd understand (55)
15.28%
It might lead to more bullying (139)
38.61%
There's nothing they could do (106)
29.44%

Watched Threads