The Student Room Group

CO1 Form

Hiya, I'm planning on dropping out of uni so I need to cancel my student finance for next year, I've spoken to 2 people from sfe and they've both told me I need to fill in a CO1 form but it is not where they said it should be on my account and I can't find it anywhere else online. Could someone let me know where I can find it?
Thanks, Cece
(edited 11 months ago)
Hi there, We can arrange for the form to be issued for you, please contact us direct. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday or by calling us on 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply