This discussion is closed.
Lonely Knight
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I have been logging onto UCAS track everyday , only to find no sign of change whatsoever. I just wonder if anyone hasn't got their reply from LSE yet?
Leifde
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i haven't... hav recieved no form of correspondence
Madinina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I haven't heard from them at all, not even told I was put on an internal short list. In November or the end of October, they just asked me when I was to sit the baccalauréat.
ntrik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Still waiting on Government & Economics
Splinter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know quite a few ppl who havent got offers yet. I got tired of waiting, so I emailed them, and voila...
Madinina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what did you ask them?? just when will I get a reply or something elsE?
Splinter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Basicly, they had already sent me a number of emails asking for my passport details as they were not sure whether to consider me as a home student or not. So i sent them what they wanted, they sent me an email saying "we consider you a HOME student". That was it. This was like early December. So, after waiting for a month and no news, around the 10th Jan, i sent them an email, stating my candidate number, saying something along the lines of "You have considered me a home student, but i have had no reply since. I was wondering whether you could provide me with any information on the status of my application etc." They emailed me back saying "you will get a reply within the next few weeks". I got a reply within a week, came in letter form the same day my Cambridge pooling rejection came in.
thejuiceisback
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have no news yet. I got a Residency form a few weeks ago (I live in the US but hold a EU passport) so that they could clarify fee status. Hoping to hear back from them this month.
Lonely Knight
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by deianra)
No reply, internal shortlist, nothing's happened to my UCAS in about a month. *kicks*

Not that bothered, but LSE would make a pretty insurance.
I haven't heard from them in like 4 months! :confused: yeah I agree, but for maths apparently it's pretty crap.
Blackmarket Boy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I haven't heard anything yet either. I was a bit concerned that some people had been given internal shortlist letters and others (including me) had not. I thought that this meant that they were just waiting to inevitably reject me. What has everyone applied for?
confused?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
IF i get an offer from LSE (very unlikely), will i be the only non-oxbridge that is likely to not take up the offer?
sumitk87
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Im still waiting for any reply from LSE , havnt recieved any letter about any shortlist either :confused: Atleast they havnt rejected me
selkie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I haven't received any kind of reply from them either, and I applied in December. (I'm an international student by the way.)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads