The Student Room Group

When are Degree Apprenticeships usually released?

There have been a couple of apprenticeship opportunities that I missed that had a start date of September, which makes sense since they are usually partnered up with Universities. So currently, there doesn't seem to be any vacancies out right now because they have been filled. Does anyone know when the next wave of degree apprenticeship would be roughly?
Reply 1
If you're looking for a degree apprenticeship, they tend to start in September. There still are a few degree apprenticeship vacancies starting this september. Check ratemyapprenticeship.co.uk and make those applications as soon as possible. However, if you don't secure a role by that time, the next application season for degree apprenticeships will begin in Sep - May for the following year (Sep 2024). If you're looking for other apprenticeship levels - Level 3/4/5 those are usually always recruiting all year round.
Original post by rhyxan
If you're looking for a degree apprenticeship, they tend to start in September. There still are a few degree apprenticeship vacancies starting this september. Check ratemyapprenticeship.co.uk and make those applications as soon as possible. However, if you don't secure a role by that time, the next application season for degree apprenticeships will begin in Sep - May for the following year (Sep 2024). If you're looking for other apprenticeship levels - Level 3/4/5 those are usually always recruiting all year round.

What’s the importance of the apprenticeship week ( I think that’s what it’s called)? I heard usually companies open applications at that week too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending