The Student Room Group

iPad or Surface Go?

I am starting sixth form in September . I have been thinking as to whether to get a laptop or a iPad. I narrowed it down to iPad and then realised that the Microsoft surface go existed.
See, I am further towards the side of the iPad as I am an apple guy, but now I am having doubts due to the functionality of the surface go and equally if I get an iPad would I need a macbook or another laptop???
Original post by IsaacL07
I am starting sixth form in September . I have been thinking as to whether to get a laptop or a iPad. I narrowed it down to iPad and then realised that the Microsoft surface go existed.
See, I am further towards the side of the iPad as I am an apple guy, but now I am having doubts due to the functionality of the surface go and equally if I get an iPad would I need a macbook or another laptop???

Not a fan of either. Surface Go is quite underpowered and small, but I wouldn't want to use an iPad as my only computing device, though this depends on what you want & how much you need to do at home, since in 6th form you'll likely have computers you can use there. The iPad is a better tablet by far though, and all things considered, if you want a proper computer, you'd be better served getting a second hand Surface Pro.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending