The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Outifit.

big night tonight, im really looking forward to it.

now then girls and i guess guys as well...advice is needed...

im gonna wear what i was gonna wear to the club i was gonna go to tonight but had to cancel, being too young to get in.....anyways, its a skirt down to just above my knees....a gorgeous strapless flowing top...with a shirt as well to cover my arms...hate em..anyways...for the shoes i was gonna wear some black heels...but is this over the top for a pub?

im definitely wearing the clothes...but are the legs showing with heels OTT?
Reply 1
Personally, I would rather wear boots, but mainly because I'd be too cold in heels. If it's your birthday or something, it's okay to get dressed up. If not, most people in the pub will probably be wearing jeans so you might stand out a bit!
Reply 2
sparkle86

im gonna wear what i was gonna wear to the club i was gonna go to tonight but had to cancel, being too young to get in.....anyways, its a skirt down to just above my knees....a gorgeous strapless flowing top...with a shirt as well to cover my arms...hate em..anyways...for the shoes i was gonna wear some black heels...but is this over the top for a pub?

yeah high heels would be a bit much. Why not flip flops.
sparkle86

I think for the pub that is over the top - wear the skirt and a casual top or wear the top and some casual jeans but don't wear both because you will stand out because it's just a Thursday so it won't be a big thing at the pub, and most people will be dressed casually. Either way don't wear the heels. Wear some flats or wear some boots or something but me personally would go for a nice pair of jeans, the strapless top and some boots!!!! But up 2 u...

Have a good night anyways :wink:

Love Ladyshort
Reply 4
ok...erm...well the boots i have dont go with the skirt im wearing but i really wanna wear the skirt. so u think bare legs wont be good?
sparkle86
ok...erm...well the boots i have dont go with the skirt im wearing but i really wanna wear the skirt. so u think bare legs wont be good?

Why not save the skirt for another night when you do go clubbing - I think for the pub it's a bit OTT especially if you going to wear that top - why not change the top then and wear something different and wear flip flops!
Reply 6
sparkle86

I wouldn't worry too much about what's "suitable" to wear to a pub- wear what you like. I wear tiny skirts and heels wherever I go out, as long as you feel and look comfortable and confident wearing it then no one will think you look unsuitable or "OTT".
puppy
I wouldn't worry too much about what's "suitable" to wear to a pub- wear what you like. I wear tiny skirts and heels wherever I go out, as long as you feel and look comfortable and confident wearing it then no one will think you look unsuitable or "OTT".

Good response Puppy and yeh she's right Sparkle....so forget everything I said...go for it and wear whatever you feel comfortable in and more importantly you know u look gorge in :wink:
Reply 8
sparkle86

completly depends on what pub ur going to. and ur under age so u dont want to give them the impression that ur trying to look older. i think u shud stick with the top and wear jeans instead and boots. it is way over the top for a pub. then again it still dpeends on what type of pub ur going to. if ur going to one wheere theres gona be loads of teenagers all glammed up cos they are going to a club after wards then ul fit in cos that will be the general trned of the pub but if its a pub where old age pensioners sit sipping beer then...yes its over the top.
Reply 9
lol, ok...well i am 18...just u gotta be 20 to get into the club i was going to.

i look horrible in jeans....my bum looks smaller in this skirt...but i so wanna wea the top. hmmm what to do...maybe i could see if my knee high boots go with my skirt...but my boots r like a darker blue denim and my skirt is pale blue.

Latest

Trending

Trending