no - it looks vulgar
kingslaw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Alice2411)
if not please say why!!
Not a great fan of Ben Scherman (sp?) so probably not. It reminds me of Saturday nights in Stockport - which is not a good thing (unless verbal abuse is your thing).
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wouldn't wear it, but not because of the enscription. I just dont wear chunky jewellery, thats all.
frost105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
bad bad bad bad bad bad
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
I wouldn't mind wearing it.
pixiepeep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I bought one for my boyfriend, with an enscription on, for our anniversary, it's more off a token than a piece I wanted him to wear. I know he doesn't really wear jewellery, but he liked it. I just wouldn't expect him to wear it.
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if not please say why!!
Why would you do such a thing to your boyfriend? :p:
Alice2411
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
k i really didnt think it was that bad.....? whats so grotesque about it? its just a curb bracelt with a ben sherman bit in the middle whats the problem i dont get it!!
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
k i really didnt think it was that bad.....? whats so grotesque about it? its just a curb bracelt with a ben sherman bit in the middle whats the problem i dont get it!!
Actually, if he's into that kind of thing, then fair enough ... get it. Just make sure you know whether he likes that sort of stuff before you buy it.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Its not grotesque as such, just not to some peoples tastes. Chunky jewellery is an aquired taste. If your boyfriend is the sort of person to like that sort of thing, then all well and good. If not, then i don't think that you'll be able to change his opinion on it.
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It would only be ok if he was a chav. Its chavstyle.
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I really like that! If I was a bloke id be really quite chuffed with that :cool:
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by VixenIW)
I really like that! If I was a bloke id be really quite chuffed with that :cool:
Chavette!! :eek: :aetsch:
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Really, it doesn't matter what anyone here says - you're not buying it for them. What matters is whether your boyfriend will like it - you don't want to spend a fortune on something he'll never wear. Has he already got anything similar? Does he even wear jewellery at all? Some blokes just don't like stuff like that.
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SciFi25)
Chavette!! :eek: :aetsch:
Dont be meeeeeaaaaaan

You're the second person in two weeks to call me that. The first one though was completely and utterly unfounded, I assure you :p:
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nah, yuck
Alice2411
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
wel recently he bought this bracelt from top man but i conviscated it cos it was so cheap haha, and hes also just bought an incredibly chunky watch with dolloar signs on it an stuff, so what do u reckon? also is this one any better? but this one is platinum plated for roughly the same price so dya reckon thats kinda ripping me off its £18
Attached files
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wel recently he bought this bracelt from top man but i conviscated it cos it was so cheap haha, and hes also just bought an incredibly chunky watch with dolloar signs on it an stuff, so what do u reckon? also is this one any better? but this one is platinum plated for roughly the same price so dya reckon thats kinda ripping me off its £18
Oh, so he is a chav then... Yeah, he'll probably like it then.
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I prefer the first one. I like ben sherman. Although its 'chavvy' now apparently *runs off to cry in a corner*
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by VixenIW)
Dont be meeeeeaaaaaan

You're the second person in two weeks to call me that. The first one though was completely and utterly unfounded, I assure you :p:
Well it must be true then! :p:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.01%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.84%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.49%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
38.25%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.42%

Watched Threads