Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    look this is a picture of my wonderful boyf, so tel me if it would suit him? i dont know what a chav is so theres no point in referring him to that cos i wont understand!!! here he is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alice2411)
    look this is a picture of my wonderful boyf, so tel me if it would suit him? i dont know what a chav is so theres no point in referring him to that cos i wont understand!!! here he is
    showing off undeveloped male body, wonderful! :p:

nah he'll prob like it, if has something similar and such, spend a bit and get a good quality one tho

ReputationRep:
    Awwww....isnt he lovely Yeh, it would deffo suit him. Is he model or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    showing off undeveloped male body, wonderful! :p:

nah he'll prob like it, if has something similar and such, spend a bit and get a good quality one tho

hmm thats wierd cos i didnt think having a 6pack meant he was 'un developed' those r his modelling pics they r the only ones i have on disc to show u lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    Well it must be true then! :p:
    Yeeeh, Ive been called a chav by a wannabe goth and a virtual person that has never met me. Its conclusive - Im a chav. Theres no point to life anymore

ReputationRep:
    hmm thats wierd cos i didnt think having a 6pack meant he was 'un developed' those r his modelling pics they r the only ones i have on disc to show u lot.
    you changed the pics! you couldn't see a six pack really from the pics tho,

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I don't really like it at all, I don't really like chunky silver jewellery and don't wear bracelets myself!
    Aww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Awwww....isnt he lovely Yeh, it would deffo suit him. Is he model or something?

yay thank u! ur the only one agreeing with me!! he models sometimes cos he used to do it younger when he was a kid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Yeeeh, Ive been called a chav by a wannabe goth and a virtual person that has never met me. Its conclusive - Im a chav. Theres no point to life anymore

LMAO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    you changed the pics! you couldn't see a six pack really from the pics tho,
    lol yeah i dont like the other one, wel that was last year, now he does

ReputationRep:
    If my girlfriend got it inscribed for me, I don't see that there is much choice in the matter, whether you like jewellery or not, you have to wear it.

But as it goes it is really nice, but I don't wear jewellery and I wouldn't buy it for myself.

ReputationRep:
    I'd hate my girlfriend to post a picture of me in a public forum like this..

ReputationRep:
    hmm mayb il just ask his mates, one of his mates is going out with my sister (thats how i met my boyf ) so il just ask him (after all of this when im supposed to be revisin for my pysch test in 6 mins...)

ReputationRep:
    yay thank u! ur the only one agreeing with me!! he models sometimes cos he used to do it younger when he was a kid
    Thats where i recognise him, its that bloke from chav monthly magazine!! lol!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    I'd hate my girlfriend to post a picture of me in a public forum like this..

ummmm good point....

ReputationRep:
    Cool :cool: Well done - hes lovely But yeh, the bracelet would suit him and he obviously likes the style so dont worry that people here dont like it. The first one is the nicest. Dont let people put you off, people like to throw the word 'chav' round

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha!!! .
    I didn't think you read that sort of thing.

ReputationRep:

very funny! grrh screw u!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Hahaha!!! .
    I didn't think you read that sort of thing.
    Nah but one of my flatmates does.

ReputationRep:
    So, you read chav monthly then?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.