This discussion is closed.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SciFi25)
Why the fascination, maybe your in denial about it and secretly want to rape gardening equipment yourself? :confused:
No, i'm comfortable enough with who i am not to feel the need to dispute whatever labels others feel the need to give me.
However, i think that you protest to much about being a chav, which is certainly one of the telling signs of chavness.
Kerry41
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well...not so bad..but i doubt if he would wear it....
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
No, i'm comfortable enough with who i am not to feel the need to dispute whatever labels others feel the need to give me.
However, i think that you protest to much about being a chav, which is certainly one of the telling signs of chavness.
Riiiight. Ok. U scare me. :creep:
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
Look, if he relly likes you he will love it, and he'll wear it.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Alice2411)
if not please say why!!
no.

reason? i dont wear jewellery and the like
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SciFi25)
Riiiight. Ok. U scare me. :creep:
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I bought my fiance something very very similar on our 6 month anniversery. But I had our names engraved on the long bit with "7th Sept 2003 - Forever"
Date which we started going out. and he LOVED IT and I know this because he's very stubborn and if he doesn't like something he simply won't wear it and he's been wearing it ever since I got it for him
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 14 years ago
if not please say why!!
Its a hideous piece of chav art, made by the most chavvy brand, with a load of chav chucked in for good measure.
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ladyshort4u)
I bought my fiance something very very similar on our 6 month anniversery. But I had our names engraved on the long bit with "7th Sept 2003 - Forever"
Date which we started going out. and he LOVED IT and I know this because he's very stubborn and if he doesn't like something he simply won't wear it and he's been wearing it ever since I got it for him
good
god
:eek:
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Its pretty horrible, but if its a gift from your girlfriend I dont see how you have a choice, it would be pretty out of order not to wear it..
soilman
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wouldn't wear it, but not because of the enscription. I just dont wear chunky jewellery, thats all.
ben sherman is all the latest craze with chavs, well not latest but you know what I mean. they sell all the 'designer' ben sherman rubbish in SPORTS SHOPS

need I say more :rolleyes:

just get a plain one, if need be - personally I prefer it not too chunky like u wana be dr dre.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sm0273)
ben sherman is all the latest craze with chavs, well not latest but you know what I mean. they sell all the 'designer' ben sherman rubbish in SPORTS SHOPS

need I say more :rolleyes:

just get a plain one, if need be - personally I prefer it not too chunky like u wana be dr dre.
Well i always go for really subtle stuff, with something meaningful to me on them. I wear a wolf head pendant, and a sword.
footballhead
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if not please say why!!
Are you joking?
1. Its ben Sherman
2. Chunky Silver is not cool.
3. It shouts tacky trash.
soilman
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LondonBoy)
Are you joking?
1. Its ben Sherman
2. Chunky Silver is not cool.
3. It shouts tacky trash.
quite conclusive that this item is **** id say.,
amo1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it looks like cheap 'bling' a townie would (and probably does) buy from argos
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Enough now
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by VixenIW)
Enough now
Alice did ask for people who said they wouldn't to explain why.
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Alice did ask for people who said they wouldn't to explain why.
I know, I know...but people are overdoing it surely? Saying it looks **** is a bit ott. I would probly cry if it was my thread But Im a bit sentimental and emotional like that
amo1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
sorry not wanting to be mean.... i would probably wear it if it meant a LOT to my gf but it was my opinion.... so u can just ignor it if u want (most people do)
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by VixenIW)
I know, I know...but people are overdoing it surely? Saying it looks **** is a bit ott. I would probly cry if it was my thread But Im a bit sentimental and emotional like that
I think that if someone is willing to ask an opinion on something, they've got to be prepared for the worst.
I admit, it is probably a bit far, but if thats someones opinion, they have every right to express it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (16)
6.84%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.68%
I don't think they'd understand (39)
16.67%
It might lead to more bullying (83)
35.47%
There's nothing they could do (71)
30.34%

Watched Threads