This discussion is closed.
Alice2411
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
If my boyfriend would wear a chunky bracelt as well as his new chunky watch?
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"hey, would you wear a chunky bracelt as well as your new chunky watch?"
Alice2411
Rep:
?
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
"hey, would you wear a chunky bracelt as well as your new chunky watch?"

i said subtly.
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"Don't you think those chunky bravelts are just *so* gorgeous?!" and bat your eyes
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Alice2411)
If my boyfriend would wear a chunky bracelt as well as his new chunky watch?
You're not still going on about that are you? Just point one out on someone else and say you like it, what does he think.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Very handily walk past a jewellers shop with your boyfriend when you are out in town and drag him to the window and pretend you just wanna like what is there.. for example, become all excited at the expensive girls watches and stuff.. as you are looking point out some nice stuff and see if he agrees, i.e. "Isn't that pink watch nice?" "What about the silver bracelets?" :cool:
Alice2411
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eeyore)
You're not still going on about that are you? Just point one out on someone else and say you like it, what does he think.

i can go on about what ever i like. this site is for advice. so im asking 4 some, u dont have to give it to me if u dont want to.
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i can go on about what ever i like. this site is for advice. so im asking 4 some, u dont have to give it to me if u dont want to.
This is the *third* thread you've started about that bracelet. Isn't that rather excessive?
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i said subtly.
why not just get straight to the point?
Alice2411
Rep:
?
This is the *third* thread you've started about that bracelet. Isn't that rather excessive?

grow up! do u have nothing better to do that start petty arguments about the number of threads i start? the mods can feel free to delete the other two. i can post about whatever i want, if u dont like it dont read my thread.
Alice2411
Rep:
?
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
why not just get straight to the point?

nah i cant cause i want to buy it for him 4 v day but i really want to just make absoultely sure that he will like it, id hate for him to open it and then never wea rcos he hates it so much!
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
grow up! do u have nothing better to do that start petty arguments about the number of threads i start? the mods can feel free to delete the other two. i can post about whatever i want, if u dont like it dont read my thread.
You're telling me to grow up? Telling me, moreover, in text speak. I was not starting a petty argument, merely pointing out that it's rather ridiculous to start three threads about the same thing. You're the one who's being petty here :s:
Alice2411
Rep:
?
You're telling me to grow up? Telling me, moreover, in text speak. I was not starting a petty argument, merely pointing out that it's rather ridiculous to start three threads about the same thing. You're the one who's being petty here :s:
no...you are...because now ur picking on the way i write on the computer. and it aint about the same thing, this is finding out whether hed wear it with his new watch. and i had to start 2 about the same thing before because id changed my mind and decided to create a poll on it after id started the other one.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.01%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.84%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.49%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
38.25%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.42%

Watched Threads