The Student Room Group

Grades in Y12 vs Y13

I got my Y12 mock results back in June, and I'm really disappointed in them. I put in so much effort throughout Y12, and only ended up getting CDE, and I need BBC (ideally BBB) by the end of Y13. How much do grades change between Y12 and Y13? Will it be possible to get BBB?
Original post by pippa._b
I got my Y12 mock results back in June, and I'm really disappointed in them. I put in so much effort throughout Y12, and only ended up getting CDE, and I need BBC (ideally BBB) by the end of Y13. How much do grades change between Y12 and Y13? Will it be possible to get BBB?

It isn’t possible to give you a good answer to your first question as it really depends on the person, whether they are using the right study techniques and how good they are at their subjects.

It certainly is possible. Not necessarily easy, given that in most subjects year 13 is a step up from year 12, but regardless I’d take a look at the whole of the thread I’ve linked below to see if there are any techniques you can copy and use: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7253201&page=2#post97549790

Quick Reply

Latest