The Student Room Group

University choices

I got predicted BBB and want to apply to kings/UCL for any medical/healthcare courses could you suggest any that require those predicted grades at KCL please since I couldn’t find any Thankyou in advance
Original post by normal student
I got predicted BBB and want to apply to kings/UCL for any medical/healthcare courses could you suggest any that require those predicted grades at KCL please since I couldn’t find any Thankyou in advance

What in particular are you interested in? Medicine, an allied health profession (radiography, occupational therapy, podiatry, etc.) or academic subjects such as biomedical science?

UCL and Kings are very competitive unis to get in to and so often require high grades.
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by normal student

Do you qualify for contextual offers because if not you might struggle to find courses at these unis because they are v competitive
Original post by normaw
What in particular are you interested in? Medicine, an allied health profession (radiography, occupational therapy, podiatry, etc.) or academic subjects such as biomedical science?

UCL and Kings are very competitive unis to get in to and so often require high grades.

I don't mind getting into biomed as it was another option if i didn't get into med but if i do end up doing biomed as a bachelors degree do you think its possible i can move to medicine after or in the first year?
Original post by user123456324
Do you qualify for contextual offers because if not you might struggle to find courses at these unis because they are v competitive

I tried looking up what the qualifications are for the contextual offers but i don't really understand if i do qualify or not
do you know what those requirements are?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending