Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what are your views on the word exercise.

mine consists in a stroll to the pub and working my right arm with a pint.

well do you gym ?

ReputationRep:
    My exercise is generally made up from jumping to conclusions, side-stepping responsibility and pushing my luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by villarde)

well do you gym ?
    Mine involves walking from house to car, car to destination, walk into destination, return to car, home.

Or...walk 2mins up my road to pub. Spend the nite walking between table and bar then walk (stumble?) home. However, I have been know to get lifts to that pub cos 2mins of walking can really take it out of you!

Hmmm....think thats about it. Despite this, I still can't put on any weight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    My exercise is generally made up from jumping to conclusions, side-stepping responsibility and pushing my luck.
    really good !!! i like it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Mine involves walking from house to car, car to destination, walk into destination, return to car, home.

Or...walk 2mins up my road to pub. Spend the nite walking between table and bar then walk (stumble?) home. However, I have been know to get lifts to that pub cos 2mins of walking can really take it out of you!

Hmmm....think thats about it. Despite this, I still can't put on any weight!
    lol funny.
    you need to eat more junk food and fry ups !!!
    order the pizza from dominos on the net etc....

ReputationRep:
    lol funny.
    you need to eat more junk food and fry ups !!!
    order the pizza from dominos on the net etc....
    The funny thing is..all i eat is fast food - either mcdonalds or burger king every day. I haven't had a proper meal for well over a year lol. Despite this, i am shrinking.....will be the first stealth human before too long lol.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    The funny thing is..all i eat is fast food - either mcdonalds or burger king every day. I haven't had a proper meal for well over a year lol. Despite this, i am shrinking.....will be the first stealth human before too long lol.
    Enjoy it...when you're 30 and things start to go the other way regardless of what you eat it'll be nice to look back on.

ReputationRep:

well do you gym ?
    Kick boxing, it doubles as a great stress reliever also!

ReputationRep:

well do you gym ?

mmmmmmmm walkin to the fridge is about as much exercise as i can take in on dya

ReputationRep:
    Cricket twice a week, and walking a mile to lectures 2/3 times a day

ReputationRep:
    you seen that film honey i shrunk the kids !!!! don't worry mate i'll sort you out wiv some lard and then you'll be complainin about being too fat !!!

it's harder to take off than put on !

true ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Kick boxing, it doubles as a great stress reliever also!
    used to do karate and started to feel the pain. the only self defense i know now is my firewall !!! lol

is it thai kick boxing ?

v

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picju96)
    Cricket twice a week, and walking a mile to lectures 2/3 times a day
    do you play for the cricket team for uni ?

what's the football standards like ? comparing them to say Leeds ?

no sarcastic comments on Leeds United OK !!!

v

ReputationRep:
    I used to go gym twice a week during the summer and up until recently, every Friday afternoon since that was the only free time I had during the college week. I haven't been for 3 weeks because of coursework and moving house and I feel that my belly is fattening up a bit! I desperately need to go back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    I used to go gym twice a week during the summer and up until recently, every Friday afternoon since that was the only free time I had during the college week. I haven't been for 3 weeks because of coursework and moving house and I feel that my belly is fattening up a bit! I desperately need to go back.
    has not going it had a psycological effect on your way of life ?

do you feel good/bad after going to the gym ?

i go quite alot and find that it gives me an adrenalin rush !

ReputationRep:
    used to do karate and started to feel the pain. the only self defense i know now is my firewall !!! lol

is it thai kick boxing ?

v
    I think so, a friend taught me awhile back. It definately has a martial arts feel to it, I mostly just do what feels natural, and throw my kicks, punches and blocks depending on where the bag is moving.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2003
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.