The Student Room Group

Can I change entry year if my grades are better

I’m going uni in September, my course has the option to enter on the 1st or 2nd year so it’s either 4 years or 3 years, I applied to enter on the first year just to be safe, but I’m pretty sure my grades are gonna be better and I can enter on the second year is it possible for my to call the uni on results day and change my entry year
Yes, you can certainly request it if the uni has that as an option.

Quick Reply