The Student Room Group

Art GCSE Reflections

hi im going into year ten and need ideas for reflections, i was thinking of doing reflections on the past but i wasnt sure if it was allowed or not.
from my previous experience doing art gcse 2 yrs ago, they'd probably allow this! i suggest to always ask your art teacher about what direction you're taking the project - most of the time, ANY way you twist a main concept to be unique is allowed, and I'd encourage it if you're very enthusiastic about it. Always try and discuss with your teacher if you ever feel like you're stuck with your theme, as producing a lot of quality content is key to a good grade in Art. Experiment as much as you can!!!
Reply 2
Original post by t0rschlusspan1k
from my previous experience doing art gcse 2 yrs ago, they'd probably allow this! i suggest to always ask your art teacher about what direction you're taking the project - most of the time, ANY way you twist a main concept to be unique is allowed, and I'd encourage it if you're very enthusiastic about it. Always try and discuss with your teacher if you ever feel like you're stuck with your theme, as producing a lot of quality content is key to a good grade in Art. Experiment as much as you can!!!

Thankyou so much for the advice I really appreciate it!

Quick Reply