The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

cardiff clearing accomondation

i just applied for accomondation today and im so dumb because i should've done so yesterday and now im worried i'll be left with whatever rooms people don't want, which i know still could've happened either way if i had applied a day before, but what are other people's experience with applying to accomondation at cardiff through clearing and how is the accommodation in general? thank you! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
i just applied for accomondation today and im so dumb because i should've done so yesterday and now im worried i'll be left with whatever rooms people don't want, which i know still could've happened either way if i had applied a day before, but what are other people's experience with applying to accomondation at cardiff through clearing and how is the accommodation in general? thank you! :smile:

hiyaaa, I applied to cardiff through clearing today since I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and IM STRESSED!!! how long did it take for them to confirm you on ucas?? and how long does it take to apply for accom??
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
hiyaaa, I applied to cardiff through clearing today since I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and IM STRESSED!!! how long did it take for them to confirm you on ucas?? and how long does it take to apply for accom??

hi please don't stress too much !! it took them a little less than a day and for accom it took like 5 mins since you just have to priortise the type of room you would like and can't actually apply for specific accomondation, i hope everything works out :smile:
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending