The Student Room Group

Personal statement

so I’ve began writing my personal statement for politics but I wanted to know what I should expect when going into year 13
E.g when should I aim to hand in my first draft, when should I finish editing by, when is the recommended time to send it off ( I’m not an early applicant) and exactly how long I should spend

I have a rough idea about what I’m speaking about I know I will initially struggle so I want to prepare myself for the STRESS that is year 13
Original post by hahaaddie
so I’ve began writing my personal statement for politics but I wanted to know what I should expect when going into year 13
E.g when should I aim to hand in my first draft, when should I finish editing by, when is the recommended time to send it off ( I’m not an early applicant) and exactly how long I should spend

I have a rough idea about what I’m speaking about I know I will initially struggle so I want to prepare myself for the STRESS that is year 13

If you're not an early applicant then you have all the way up to January to hand in your application. In terms of personal statements, it's good that you have already begun writing. Imo, you should have a solid draft by around November. The earlier you send your application the early you have a chance of hearing back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending