The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan distance learning

I also applied for the maintenance loan on the grounds of being unable to physically attend university I have sent the relevant information student finance ask for
I have paid for 2 gp letters now since June I've been given so much conflicting information off student finance but I am having no luck with the advisors giving me correct information, it's being very stressful.
I personally no someone who has the same gp practice similar worded support letter off the GP been approved with no issues!
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Hay90
I also applied for the maintenance loan on the grounds of being unable to physically attend university I have sent the relevant information student finance ask for
I have paid for 2 gp letters now since June I've been given so much conflicting information off student finance but I am having no luck with the advisors giving me correct information, it's being very stressful.
I personally no someone who has the same gp practice similar worded support letter off the GP been approved with no issues!

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear this. As long as the letter explicitly state that your disability prevents you from attending a course in person and that distance learning is your only option, this should be accepted. You may be best starting a live chat on your account or calling so that an adviser can look into this for you.

0300 100 0607

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply