Turn on thread page Beta

Ne1 know the bible reference for Moses being given the laws on mount Siani (i don't think that's spelled correctly).
    Coursework... *loud scream followed by weeping*

(Original post by Unregistered)
    Ne1 know the bible reference for Moses being given the laws on mount Siani (i don't think that's spelled correctly).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Genesis maybe?
    You' re all Godless people... pot calling the kettle i suppose.
    Where's your nearest bible shop? Coz the people that work there may know.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    http://directory.google.com/Top/Soci...James_Version/

Well you could always look it up in the bible yourself! However, since I'm feeling generous today, I've done the resaerch for you. In the New Revised Standard version of the bible, Moses is first given the law in Exodus 20, then agaian in Exodus 34, when he goes up Sinai again after having smashed the first set of tablets.

ReputationRep:
    Moses is Indian! He went up the mountain and came back with two tablets. Pharmacist!

That was from 'Goodness Gracious Me' by the way, what a class programme I wish it came back...

(Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Moses is Indian! He went up the mountain and came back with two tablets. Pharmacist!

That was from 'Goodness Gracious Me' by the way, what a class programme I wish it came back...
    Me too.
    The fifty ways to leave your mother sketch was hilarious, so was that dancing woman.
    "Dance child! Dance like the wind."

Well you could always look it up in the bible yourself! However, since I'm feeling generous today, I've done the resaerch for you. In the New Revised Standard version of the bible, Moses is first given the law in Exodus 20, then agaian in Exodus 34, when he goes up Sinai again after having smashed the first set of tablets.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------- I am humbled by your generosity.
    Thank You!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)

It *was* an excellent show. However, once they got passed the second series, it was all a case of deja vu! I am so thankful that they put it off air, it just got so embarrassingly bad.

ReputationRep:
    Genesis maybe?
    You' re all Godless people... pot calling the kettle i suppose.
    Where's your nearest bible shop? Coz the people that work there may know.
    what the hell is a bible shop??? :confused: A shop with lots of bibles? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cimmie)
    what the hell is a bible shop??? :confused: A shop with lots of bibles? :rolleyes:
    You mean you haven't been to your local bible shop??? - shame on you! lol

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.