The Student Room Group

No college or sixth form! Help

I’m seeking advice for my younger brother. According to last year boundaries, his marks this year would’ve given him 7 and 8s. They however only got 6 and 5s this year. They unfortunately got a 5 in maths and english, 5 in chemistry and 6 in biology. They would like to study biology chemistry and psychology :frown: What college will take them? We are starting to feel hopeless, can’t seem to find anywhere or anything. We live in west London and wouldn’t mind travelling.
Reply 1
Original post by Catlova67
I’m seeking advice for my younger brother. According to last year boundaries, his marks this year would’ve given him 7 and 8s. They however only got 6 and 5s this year. They unfortunately got a 5 in maths and english, 5 in chemistry and 6 in biology. They would like to study biology chemistry and psychology :frown: What college will take them? We are starting to feel hopeless, can’t seem to find anywhere or anything. We live in west London and wouldn’t mind travelling.

Is your younger brother open to studying BTECs?

There is Level 3 BTEC courses in Science and Level 3 Applied Psychology if he does not have the grades for A-Level if he would prefer studying those subjects without the need for retaking.

I am also from West London and know some colleges or sixth forms you could check out but wouldn't know the specific entry requirements of the courses.
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply