Villa; Pool; Summer; 18/19 year olds Watch

This discussion is closed.
JMP
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Does anyone know of a good company through which I can organise a holiday for 10/12 people staying in a private villa in some sunny climate? Preferably one company which does flights, transfers and accomodation together.
Thanks,
Jason
Edit: Budget of £300/400 for flights/transfers/accomodation, any time in the first half of July is preferable.
enigmatic
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JasonPaver)
Does anyone know of a good company through which I can organise a holiday for 10/12 people staying in a private villa in some sunny climate? Preferably one company which does flights, transfers and accomodation together.
Thanks,
Jason
Whats your budget?
JMP
Rep:
?
edited
heminder
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
try Murdok Vacations Inc;
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by heminder)
You get free Sky TV with them...

TAXI!
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm going with Freestyle - serious narb told me about them though so credit to him!

http://www.club-freestyle.co.uk/

Edit: not sure about a villa though...
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
18-30 freestyle love not your thing then?
JMP
Rep:
?
Not really, I want to spend time with my friends, rather than with ogling filthy men/women. Thanks so far guys.
JMP
Rep:
?
(Original post by heminder)
Am I missing something funny, because I think it's meant as a joke.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
James Villas? That's the only one I've heard of!
InterCity125
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
18-30 freestyle love not your thing then?
Do they do the following:
5*
Flights with national airlines
private taxi transfers.

If so, I'll give them a go..
RealityIsDull
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
James Villa Holidays are really good... if there are lots going it shouldnt be too pricey
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by InterCity125)
Do they do the following:
5*
Flights with national airlines
private taxi transfers.

If so, I'll give them a go..
They do both of them, its a package holiday aimed at 18-30 year olds.

Its possibly not your cup of tea though :p: I shall warn you that talking about trains on an 18-30 holiday will result in your having to use you P11 form.

18-30 is pretty much a holiday scallies love, there is lots of cheap sex and lots of achohol on offer, the hot sun but its about as sophicated as eating eatballs as a family meal.

You strike me as the more descerning type that may eat the idea of an alchohol and sex fuelled holiday which the 18-30 reps promote. However I do amit I can see the appeal of it, its not somthing I would do myself.
InterCity125
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
They do both of them, its a package holiday aimed at 18-30 year olds.

Its possibly not your cup of tea though :p: I shall warn you that talking about trains on an 18-30 holiday will result in your having to use you P11 form.

18-30 is pretty much a holiday scallies love, there is lots of cheap sex and lots of achohol on offer, the hot sun but its about as sophicated as eating eatballs as a family meal.

You strike me as the more descerning type that may eat the idea of an alchohol and sex fuelled holiday which the 18-30 reps promote. However I do amit I can see the appeal of it, its not somthing I would do myself.
I'm no longer allowed to talk about trains. I am trying to be normal, so debating the merits of ATP vs TPWS aren't likley to get many girls interested. Mores the pitty
I would like such a holiday yes, but I fear that shoul I go I'll be so miserable about the flight (if only I'd gone on BA.....) the hotel (What? they don't change the sheets everyday!!?) that I shouldn't enjoy it. cheap alcohol is always good, however.
JMP
Rep:
?
(Original post by RealityIsDull)
James Villa Holidays are really good... if there are lots going it shouldnt be too pricey
Thanks, I think we'll end up going with this.
amo1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by RealityIsDull)
i hate those adverts...oooo there soo cliche
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.18%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.41%
Not great so far... (251)
35.65%
I want to drop out! (132)
18.75%

Watched Threads