The Student Room Group
Reply 2
Is it worth pissing off your mum just to pierce two holes into your body?
I thought you had to be 18 to have piercings without parental consent? At least, when I was 16 I wasn't allowed to have my ears pierced without my mum there. :p:
Whatever happens, get them to use a needle, not a gun.
AKA not Claires... Yes, I had mine done that way, but so many go wrong. I'd not recommend it at all =)
go to a real piercer instead!
Best of luck :smile:
I'm pretty sure I got mine repierced when I was 16? I think anyway, oh and I wasn't with my mum. But like a poster above said, you shouldn't do it just to piss your mum off.
Reply 6
Is it worth pissing off your mum just to pierce two holes into your body?
I'm pretty sure I got mine repierced when I was 16? I think anyway, oh and I wasn't with my mum. But like a poster above said, you shouldn't do it just to piss your mum off.
I'm not doing it to piss my mum off, i really want it done (:
Reply 7
As people have said before, I think it's 16 to get your ears done without a parent there. Guns are okay for ear lobes, but anywhere with cartilige needs to be pierced with a needle.
18 to get piercings anywhere else without consent.
16 for your ears just had my cartilage done and got ID eventho im 18 :frown:
im pretty sure its 13 for your lobes and 16 for cartilage without parental consent. it is in blue banana anyway
:smile:
16 in scotland, 18 in england as far as I know.
Reply 11
There is no law that states an age limit. However some places will have their own age limit in place.
Original post by Redbee
There is no law that states an age limit. However some places will have their own age limit in place.

I believe OP is probably well over 18 by now...
Thread locked due to age.

Latest

Trending

Trending