can you tell when ure good looking? Watch

This discussion is closed.
horrorboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
i wondered do you think most people can tell whether they are attractive or not? personally i think i am, don't wanna sound big headed but its what i think lol though some people say they are ugly but i think thats mainly for attention or so they dont sound big headed
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
look the in mirror. if it breaks, your not good lookin.
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah u know ure good looking, if so many people tell you, yeh.
Elles
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
or they just act in a way that suggests they find you attractive. not everyone is quite so overt..
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by andrew2022)
look the in mirror. if it breaks, your not good lookin.
Oh, crap.
horrorboy
Rep:
?
yea but some girls who never get told are actually good looking
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
i wondered do you think most people can tell whether they are attractive or not? personally i think i am, don't wanna sound big headed but its what i think lol though some people say they are ugly but i think thats mainly for attention or so they dont sound big headed
I personally thought that I was unattractive, but there have been quite a few girls who seem to disagree with me.
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hmmmm.......no comment
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I personally thought that I was unattractive, but there have been quite a few girls who seem to disagree with me.
same here, although a couple of guys have called me cute, but I think that was just to bed me.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yea but some girls who never get told are actually good looking
yeh and thats a shame that, cos they may never believe they are attractive.
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
just like girls who think there fat when there like a size 10 or something! i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee girls like that!!! :mad:
horrorboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
did you ask them or did they just comment? If you say im ugly to them they are most likely to say 'no your not' to make you feel better. I say im ugly to see how girls respond and they say im not even if i am
horrorboy
Rep:
?
it must be the less confident ones this applies to, but if they are attractive i dont see how they can look in the mirror and think 'im ugly' :confused:
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I haven't the money to pay enough people to maintain eye-contact for long enough to reliably gauge my attractiveness; however, I'm pretty certain that it may well be negative.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it must be the less confident ones this applies to, but if they are attractive i dont see how they can look in the mirror and think 'im ugly' :confused:
I'm sure some do. Also people vary in what they think is attractive.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
same here, although a couple of guys have called me cute, but I think that was just to bed me.
You're cute, you know that?

Not to mention, easy. Or so I've deduced
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
After 22 years and 5 and a half months, not a single girl has ever told me I am good looking. They have told me "my hair is the messiest I have seen, you are the single most annoying person I know, that hair is stupid" etc. I had a mate once that constantly reminded me that I needed to go the dentist, another mate told me I have as much fashion sense as Datsun did when they designed the cherry. "You're cute in an ugly way" is the biggest compliment I have ever recieved in looks departmnet.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
You're cute, you know that?

Not to mention, easy. Or so I've deduced
:eek: easy me????? noooooo
I'm just that type of person who when with someone, likes to have alot of sex, and my ex's have said im ok. But Im not easy, believe me. But I hate myself, I think Im ugly, I have a big nose and I look like a man.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The amount of times Ive heard from my mum and my aunties saying that Im the ugliest girl in the family. My last bf was after my sister, after he saw her. So dont sayI think Im attractive, cos Im not like that and I dont like being bigheaded. :mad:
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek: easy me????? noooooo
I'm just that type of person who when with someone, likes to have alot of sex, and my ex's have said im ok. But Im not easy, believe me. But I hate myself, I think Im ugly, I have a big nose and I look like a man.
omg..thats sooo werid cos i thought my nose was fine but then i was taking pics of me on my phone and my nose is big! :mad:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (129)
64.82%
No I haven't decided yet (41)
20.6%
Yes but I might change my mind (29)
14.57%

Watched Threads