Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by BlueAngel)
    The amount of times Ive heard from my mum and my aunties saying that Im the ugliest girl in the family. My last bf was after my sister, after he saw her.
    Erm... harsh. Harsh indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    The amount of times Ive heard from my mum and my aunties saying that Im the ugliest girl in the family. My last bf was after my sister, after he saw her. So dont sayI think Im attractive, cos Im not like that and I dont like being bigheaded. :mad:
    omg.again so werid! ocs when i show ppl the pics of my sisters there like are they single! :mad: i dont like it! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah most people can although I have come across a lot of people who think they are good looking but are certainly not.

ReputationRep:
    I regularly pay tribute to God for those few branches on the ugly tree I had the good fortune to miss. Namely, the really small ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    omg..thats sooo werid cos i thought my nose was fine but then i was taking pics of me on my phone and my nose is big! :mad:
    wait til u see my ears, that is the biggest shock ever. Theyre so huge, I have never tied my hair up in my life, its so embarrassing.

Sorry I just realised thats a turn off. lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    that has got to suck.

man, families are harsh.
    yep, hopefully Shane will change all that.

ReputationRep:
    Guys

Its not really that crucial - its your confidence and personality that will usually sway things your way. I think I'm pretty decent looking and a number of girls comment that I'm cute, etc. But sometimes I feel I punch above my weight, purely as I'm very confident within my own self.

Be happy with you and the rest should take of itself.

Mr J

ReputationRep:
    i look like an idiot...
    tha's because i am one... -ish
    if you've ever met me, you're either gonna think i'm a complete idiot or a downright brainiac...

ReputationRep:
    omg..thats sooo werid cos i thought my nose was fine but then i was taking pics of me on my phone and my nose is big! :mad:
    ur nose looks big on ur phone 'cos it's closest to the camera... you'll see your real self in the mirror.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    i wondered do you think most people can tell whether they are attractive or not? personally i think i am, don't wanna sound big headed but its what i think lol though some people say they are ugly but i think thats mainly for attention or so they dont sound big headed
    ive had a few compliments and dont think im that ugly but i dunno :confused: i ditched my girlfriend cause of her lack of attractiveness so i must be big headed

ReputationRep:
    You know when you are good looking when girls seems to fall madly in love with you and want to speek to you when they first see you.

You know you are ugly when they decide to ignor you when your asking for directions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heminder)
    ur nose looks big on ur phone 'cos it's closest to the camera... you'll see your real self in the mirror.
    hmmm mabey..........

ReputationRep:
    I know people who think they are gorgeous when they really are not.

I also know people who think they're disgusting when they are gorgeous.

So no, you don't always know if you're good looking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I personally thought that I was unattractive, but there have been quite a few girls who seem to disagree with me.
    I'm the same... girls seem to be being really positive towards my looks lately... I just wish they'd actually go out with me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mishael)
    I know people who think they are gorgeous when they really are not.

I also know people who think they're disgusting when they are gorgeous.

So no, you don't always know if you're good looking.
    it's a thing on personal satisfaction... whatever that means...

ReputationRep:
    just like girls who think there fat when there like a size 10 or something! i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee girls like that!!! :mad:
    Maybe they are fat. I consider myself overweight and I'm a 10. I'm 5'1" so being a size 10 doesn't look that small considering my height

ReputationRep:
    There is one way to settle all this - hot or not!

ReputationRep:
    Certain things have led me to believe that I am quite good looking, so I guess I know yeh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    Maybe they are fat. I consider myself overweight and I'm a 10. I'm 5'1" so being a size 10 doesn't look that small considering my height
    you looking for a slap? no? ok then SHUT UP! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    0_o how the hell are you overweight?!?!?!?!??!?

People worrie about looks too much these days, with all these diets and such

http://scarysquirrel.home.comcast.net/fatkins1.html

**WARNING** Does contain strong language, i do not take any responsibilty for anything caused from watching this cartoon**

watch this and he will tell you what societys has done

dam nice looking people.....

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.