This discussion is closed.
RealityIsDull
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
... Desert you when they get Boyfriends (or maybe g.friends?!)!

we used to be inseperable... and now she never has time!
its very annoying!
my current friend has suddenly decided that i can be picked up and dropped when she feels like it and im sick of it!

if i need to talk to someone shes busy... if she needs to talk...i should make time!

sorry...but i really need a rant!!

:mad:
GRRRRR
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Slap Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Acaila
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh yes I know the feeling!
And said "friends" have the cheek to tell you to shut up if you so much as mention your partner
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by RealityIsDull)

its very annoying!
my current friend has suddenly decided that i can be picked up and dropped when she feels like it and im sick of it!

if i need to talk to someone shes busy... if she needs to talk...i should make time!

GRRRRR
Yes I agree...I have similar problems with some of my friends...it is extremely annoying!
ali_bongo_uk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

its very annoying!

GRRRRR
I feel sorry for you because i have the same thing, its a sad fact of life your friends treat you like crap when they get hooked up..........
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It is worse when said gf spends more time with their friends, and makes them a priority.
Butterfly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know what you mean
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

its very annoying!

GRRRRR

I know how you feel, my last 3 "best friends" iv lost because iv been replaced by there bfs. Oh the joys of life
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have a friend who got his first serious girlfriend about 8 months ago, and has hardly had time for his mates since. I don't hate him for it though, it's not really my problem, but I do worry that one day he'll wake up and realise that he has no friends left. Most of our 'old group' has moved away to bigger and better things, I'll be moving a few hundred miles away for Uni in September, and as far as I can tell he hasn't bothered to make any new friends. . He dropped out of Uni at the same time I did, but hasn't re-applied or found anything else to work on. He hops around a few casual jobs and sees his girlfriend, and that's about it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (138)
61.88%
No I haven't decided yet (49)
21.97%
Yes but I might change my mind (36)
16.14%

Watched Threads