This discussion is closed.
Neo1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Hello i have an important question:

I have a grid which goes in 2s and i have a T in the grid, i want to find out the general formula of the T as i enlarge it or translate it around the grid.

its something got to do with n+2 n+ etc im stuck and i need serious help

thanks

From John Wood
manps
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if this is the t-total coursework your having problems with, see this site

http://www.coursework.info/98/

if not then sorry :p:
Neo1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Yeah its that but in my coursework we need to square bottom number of vertical bar and multiply both ends of the horizontal bar! then subtract that from squared bottom number of vertical bar! but basically im stuck at the grid going in 2s cant find a formula for it in terms of x being the horizontal bar and y being the vertical bar! help pleaseeee!
Jonny W
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
How wide is the grid? Does it look like this?

02 04 06 08 10 12 14 16 18 20
22 24 26 28 30 32 34 36 38 40
42 44 46 48 50 52 54 56 58 60
etc
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
by the way, for anyone wanting to copy coursework from the internet there is a piece of softare schools can get to search for phrases and things in all these websites, so if you get picked for a check you can get found out and lose all your marks (and possibly get no qualification in that subject or at all if the exam board chose to share the information).

just a warning.
wippa_dippa
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Good warning

Thank goodness we can get help with coursework, but I'd be way too scared to 'borrow' anything!

Wippa
manps
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mik1w)
by the way, for anyone wanting to copy coursework from the internet there is a piece of softare schools can get to search for phrases and things in all these websites, so if you get picked for a check you can get found out and lose all your marks (and possibly get no qualification in that subject or at all if the exam board chose to share the information).

just a warning.
it's ok 2 use coursework sites to get ideas which i would encourage, i see your point about the warning but schools dont often use this software and they cant if the coursework has been handwritten!
Im not encouraging cheating but just stating the reality of what was said
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (0)
0%
They might tell the bully (0)
0%
I don't think they'd understand (0)
0%
It might lead to more bullying (0)
0%
There's nothing they could do (0)
0%

Watched Threads