Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do you have a good success rate when you go out on the pull? No one ever looks at me when I'm out and it makes me dread going clubbing a bit, especially since my mate usually pulls. Seems a bit sad to get down because random blokes don't pay you attention but I guess that makes me a bit sad! Does anyone else have this problem? Or, even more helpful, any tips on what I may be doing wrong? Thanks x x x

ReputationRep:
    Nope, only tryed it a few times and iv never ever managed to get a girl to talk back :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Confidence. You could be a dog but if your confident and having a laugh and generally not paying attention then that works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    Do you have a good success rate when you go out on the pull? No one ever looks at me when I'm out and it makes me dread going clubbing a bit, especially since my mate usually pulls. Seems a bit sad to get down because random blokes don't pay you attention but I guess that makes me a bit sad! Does anyone else have this problem? Or, even more helpful, any tips on what I may be doing wrong? Thanks x x x
    Why would you want someone whom you can pull in a club?

ReputationRep:
    how do you do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    I dont like pulling random guys in clubs. They are never very nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    Or, even more helpful, any tips on what I may be doing wrong? Thanks x x x
    Absolutely nothing, sounds like you're doing it right.

ReputationRep:
    if in doubt, whip it out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    Seems a bit sad to get down because random blokes don't pay you attention but I guess that makes me a bit sad! Does anyone else have this problem? Or, even more helpful, any tips on what I may be doing wrong? Thanks x x x
    Evidently, you are failing to conduct your clubbery within a proximity sufficiently near for me to resolve your problem.

Must. Try. Harder.

ReputationRep:
    I've been out and not pulled anyone. I did that for a couple years.
    Then went out and had a choice of people.

When I had the choice I was confident and happy and would dance. Of course the all important smiling at people happened a lot as well.

You just need to be confident and happy.
    I don't like going out just to pull, it seems fickle. Better to go out to enjoy yourself, if you end up pulling..bonus.

ReputationRep:
    Out of the 100 times or so I have been clubbing I have pulled once. I'm quite a sucess in that department really.

I think maybe its hard to pull when dancing to the likes of the Smiths or Kasadiam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K'uin K'ra)
    Why would you want someone whom you can pull in a club?

Why not? Who else would I have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    Well most people in clubs when pulling have no intention whatsoever to ever see the person again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Out of the 100 times or so I have been clubbing I have pulled once. I'm quite a sucess in that department really.

I think maybe its hard to pull when dancing to the likes of the Smiths or Kasadiam.
    My grand total is 5 guys in about 6 years...I win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    Someone you've met theough friend, a friend, someon you've met at a party.

Love is rarely found in a club

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luize)
    Well most people in clubs when pulling have no intention whatsoever to ever see the person again.
    Neither do I

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    My grand total is 5 guys in about 6 years...I win
    I've only been going clubbing for two years properly, I started late like most things in my life, its ironic I was born four weeks early!

I never have the confidence to pull in a club always get fear I am going to get a smack, though some times girls may sense I fancy them. Some times they get closer and I tend to back off, some times they back off.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Its not hard to pull in clubs but why would you want to? You are sticking your tongue in someones mouth and you don't even know them! God knows where they have been. ugh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    I think that usually when guys go to clubs they want to be the ones doing the comming-on-to-someone thing... *shrugs* dunno though

ReputationRep:
    Be a good dancer; you wouldn't believe the difference it makes.

And remember, kids: confidence is the Cologne that money can't buy.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.