?
Report 14 years ago
but don't try to be a good dancer. god that's the worst
Mad_Monkey59
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Easy as pie... the trick is confidence and saying hi, not strutting about with your nose in the air.
Harv616
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
Easy as pie... the trick is confidence and saying hi, not strutting about with your nose in the air.
:rolleyes: confidence means nothing if you have nothing to back it up with
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you have to be a minx
puppy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
Its not hard to pull in clubs but why would you want to? You are sticking your tongue in someones mouth and you don't even know them! God knows where they have been. ugh!
Maybe it's not hard for you, some of us struggle
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm not confident enough ... or happy enough for that matter. Curses
InterCity125
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I've only been going clubbing for two years properly, I started late like most things in my life, its ironic I was born four weeks early!

I never have the confidence to pull in a club always get fear I am going to get a smack, though some times girls may sense I fancy them. Some times they get closer and I tend to back off, some times they back off.
Yes. I have clip on ties just in case......
puppy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
I'm not confident enough ... or happy enough for that matter. Curses
Maybe that's my problem, although I think I probably look confident even if I don't feel it.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
well it has nothing to do with looks. And that wasn't my point. The point was why would you want to. Some clubs are just generally meat markets. anyway if you really want to get off with random blokes that you dont know if a dark corner then its all about confidence. Your eyes speak volumes. Dancing helps but you need to have that underlying confidence. When you walk in don't look shy and hide with your mates, walk in happily, know where you're going and who you want to speak to. Don't act like you're stuck up just have a happy confidence exuding from you. And when you talk to someone make them feel like they are the only person in the room :cool:
puppy
Rep:
?
(Original post by sublime_envy)
well it has nothing to do with looks. And that wasn't my point. The point was why would you want to. Some clubs are just generally meat markets. anyway if you really want to get off with random blokes that you dont know if a dark corner then its all about confidence. Your eyes speak volumes. Dancing helps but you need to have that underlying confidence. When you walk in don't look shy and hide with your mates, walk in happily, know where you're going and who you want to speak to. Don't act like you're stuck up just have a happy confidence exuding from you. And when you talk to someone make them feel like they are the only person in the room :cool:
Thanx, I'll try all that stuff
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
Get in a sexy outfit, get a couple of vodkas down your neck then get on that dance floor like you mean it!!!
puppy
Rep:
?
(Original post by VixenIW)
Get in a sexy outfit, get a couple of vodkas down your neck then get on that dance floor like you mean it!!!
Well I do all that, I don't go out dressed like i'm going to church and I dance all night. I think there's something fundamentally repellent about me to men in clubs, it's the only explanation!
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
Do you have a good success rate when you go out on the pull? No one ever looks at me when I'm out and it makes me dread going clubbing a bit, especially since my mate usually pulls. Seems a bit sad to get down because random blokes don't pay you attention but I guess that makes me a bit sad! Does anyone else have this problem? Or, even more helpful, any tips on what I may be doing wrong? Thanks x x x
Quite obviously hun, you've never gone out in Manchester in 5th Av, The Bop, Robo's, Club Trop or the AU! :p:

To be honest though... please don't get bothered by not having any attention. And rest assured that the second you get a bf, you'll have guys hitting on you constantly. The best way to pull in clubs, quite simply, is to get a bf/gf. It's one of lifes great enigmas.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the true art is being able to be dressed in anything and still manage to turn heads from the way you look at them with your eyes
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
Quite obviously hun, you've never gone out in Manchester in 5th Av, The Bop, Robo's, Club Trop or the AU! :p:

To be honest though... please don't get bothered by not having any attention. And rest assured that the second you get a bf, you'll have guys hitting on you constantly. The best way to pull in clubs, quite simply, is to get a bf/gf. It's one of lifes great enigmas.
Is 5th Ave supposed to be easy to pull in? :confused: If so I am doomed.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
One absinthe will do me, thankyou :rolleyes:
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)

yep sods law. Men are like buses.
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
Well I do all that, I don't go out dressed like i'm going to church and I dance all night. I think there's something fundamentally repellent about me to men in clubs, it's the only explanation!
Well there must be something wrong with them then. Its the only explanation im prepared to accept
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
One absinthe will do me, thankyou :rolleyes:
That does to me what about ten vodkas do :rolleyes:
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Is 5th Ave supposed to be easy to pull in? :confused: If so I am doomed.
You have to a retrosexual to pull in 5th... ensure you haven't showered before gonig out, you haven't applied any fresh smelling products since the morning, you haven't thought about what to wear, but most crucially, you haven't shaved for nearly a week. Follow those rules, and it's easy. Make any effort whatsoever, and it doesn't happen...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.04%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.89%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.58%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
37.91%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.57%

Watched Threads