This discussion is closed.
marabara
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if you look like you're even trying ever so slightly, then you won't have a chance of pulling
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I rarely pull random girls at clubs, mostly girls Ive briefly met/spoken with at other times!
Toy Soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by InterCity125)
why not? if anyone can do it, why can't I??
Of course you can. Like I said - anyone can. For both answers to people who say they 'can't', you're just not casting the net wide enough. It's simple averages... chance your luck with 200 girls, and you're almost certain to get a bite.

...fish analogies maybe aren't the best choice... but still - the metaphor stands.

Statistics... a bog ugly weirdo goes out clubbing every night for a year. Every night, he tries it on with 100+ attractive girls. It's actually probable that he'll get at least one.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the whole problem starts with you thinking that you can't :rolleyes:
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
so thinking you can makes u irrisistable to girls? :rolleyes:
puppy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
Where do you live, and what sort of clubs do you go to?
Cambridge *ugh* it sucks club wise, I go to whichever club is best that night, you don't exactly get a choice here.
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'll happily admit to finding it difficult to go out 'on the pull' in a club. I'd far rather go to a party where it is easier to talk to people, begin to get to know them, and then have a cheeky snog later. I hate the way clubs are like cattle markets and it's neigh on impossible to get to know someone - it's not the way to meet people.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Exactly. Confidence is 75% of the battle.
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'd agree with that. You need to be arrogant, the kind of arrogance that goes with not actually wanting to pull. If you have that arrogance, and beneath it you DO want to pull, then you will.
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
Cambridge *ugh* it sucks club wise, I go to whichever club is best that night, you don't exactly get a choice here.
Keep your head up. Smile at people, then ignore them and enjoy drinking, dancing and chatting with your friends. Make yourself a challenge, and you will pull I can virtually guarantee it.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
not exactly arrogance, confidence. You have to look like you are enjoying yourself and don't necessarily need someone to make you happy
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Or you could just wear a t-shirt that says "I'm offering it free tonight"
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by VixenIW)
Hehe, awwww....I find that extremely difficult to believe
Believe. In all seriousness, my gaunt visage truly does rank among the most terrifying sights to be witnessed anywhere outside the bounds of Elton John's wardrobe. So much so, in fact, that I loaned my face out to Peter Jackson as the original inspiration for 'Lurz' (of Uruk'hai fame). I am yet to get it back, however; as is quite substantively evidenced by these 'choice cuts' of raw, facial meat:
Attached files
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you could go to one of those traffic light nights that unis do
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Or you could just wear a t-shirt that says "I'm offering it free tonight"
On a girl - that would work. 100% sure.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hmm i find it quite easy to pull a bird in a night club. The main thing for me is confidence. When i go into a club with some mates we'll get some drinks in and sit down for a bit. Then after a while we'll hit the dance floor. As long as your confident, and up for a laugh, you'll be fine. Offering to buy a first drink is always a good thing, aswell.

Puppy - i assume your fairly good looking? Just get yourself a nice outfit that makes you look good, and get some early drinks down your neck. Then get in the middle of the floor and start dancing. If your with another girl, that'll help. Well, i'm much rather to start talking to hot girls then i am one.

In the end, the confidence is the main thing. Just look and act confident, and flirt a little. You'll be fine.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What are they? :confused:
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
But always wear amber, even if gagging for it. Green looks desperate, amber adds mystery. Of course, watch out for evil scum like my mate and his girlfriend, who he's been with for 2 years. They wore green as a competition just to see how many would ask, and turned them all down when they did.
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Christ alive Puppy is that you on your profile? If yes, then I've come to the conclusion that in complete contradiction to all I've ever thought, Cambridge is not full of intelligent boys. Trust me the guys have problems, you most certainly do not.
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
What are they? :confused:
You wear green if you are after action, red is you aren't after action, and amber lies somewhere in between.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (153)
59.3%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.26%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.44%

Watched Threads