This discussion is closed.
puppy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
Hmm i find it quite easy to pull a bird in a night club. The main thing for me is confidence. When i go into a club with some mates we'll get some drinks in and sit down for a bit. Then after a while we'll hit the dance floor. As long as your confident, and up for a laugh, you'll be fine. Offering to buy a first drink is always a good thing, aswell.

Puppy - i assume your fairly good looking? Just get yourself a nice outfit that makes you look good, and get some early drinks down your neck. Then get in the middle of the floor and start dancing. If your with another girl, that'll help. Well, i'm much rather to start talking to hot girls then i am one.

In the end, the confidence is the main thing. Just look and act confident, and flirt a little. You'll be fine.

LOL why do you assume I'm good looking? And i'm not going to drink so that i can pull, that's even sadder than being desperate to pull in the first place!
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Puppy - i assume your fairly good looking?
I don't even think that's really very important. In fact, in my experience "average looking" girls pull a lot more than attractive ones. Approachableness, I suppose.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
LOL why do you assume I'm good looking?
Because if you were a dog you wouldn't be asking why you can't pull... you'd already know :p:
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
You wear green if you are after action, red is you aren't after action, and amber lies somewhere in between.
Oh right... sounds like a good idea hehe.
puppy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
I don't even think that's really very important. In fact, in my experience "average looking" girls pull a lot more than attractive ones. Approachableness, I suppose.
I've noticed that!
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
Do you have a good success rate when you go out on the pull? No one ever looks at me when I'm out and it makes me dread going clubbing a bit, especially since my mate usually pulls. Seems a bit sad to get down because random blokes don't pay you attention but I guess that makes me a bit sad! Does anyone else have this problem? Or, even more helpful, any tips on what I may be doing wrong? Thanks x x x
cant say ive ever tried. dont see the point.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Because if you were a dog you wouldn't be asking why you can't pull... you'd already know :p:
Well, quite. You'd be in hopeless, morbid denial; wrestling with a burgeoning realisation of futility, and desperately seeking solace in the kindness of strangers :rolleyes:
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nobody like a girl whos too tarted up anyway. Even if she does pull the guys just see her as easy meat.
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
Well, quite. You'd be in hopeless, morbid denial; wrestling with a burgeoning realisation of futility, and desperately seeking solace in the kindness of strangers :rolleyes:
What Cheltenham clubs do you frequent? I remember spending far too much time in Niche, and occasionally popping across to what was called Time, I don't know it's new name.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
easy meat.
Isn't that the whole point of 'pulling in a club'?
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
What Cheltenham clubs do you frequent? I remember spending far too much time in Niche, and occasionally popping across to what was called Time, I don't know it's new name.
I only wish that I 'frequented' more frequently. As it stands, I move in the squarer of circles; more insular, and less inclined clubwards: one's no fun.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Isn't that the whole point of 'pulling in a club'?
disgusting isn't it?
katiesado
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
Do you have a good success rate when you go out on the pull? No one ever looks at me when I'm out and it makes me dread going clubbing a bit, especially since my mate usually pulls. Seems a bit sad to get down because random blokes don't pay you attention but I guess that makes me a bit sad! Does anyone else have this problem? Or, even more helpful, any tips on what I may be doing wrong? Thanks x x x
I don't have a problem meeting guys when I'm out. I don't do anything special. Just dress in a way that sets you apart- don't try to look like everyone else. I've heard feminine colors like pink and red can help catch attention. I also am willing to go up to guys and talk to them. Confidence always works for me, that and this short black dress I bought in Spain .
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
disgusting isn't it?
Now, yes it is a bit. 2 years ago I'd probably have said differently.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
LOL why do you assume I'm good looking?
Because like Toy Soldier already said, if your unattractive then your not going to pull.

(Original post by puppy)
And i'm not going to drink so that i can pull, that's even sadder than being desperate to pull in the first place!
I only meant get a drink or two down your neck so you're more confident. Your also in a club, so i'm guessing your there to drink anyway. :p:

(Original post by toysoldier)
Really? Where i am a really hot girl is alot more likely to pull then an average looking girl. The really hot girls usually have so many guys swarming it's unbelievable.
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Now, yes it is a bit. 2 years ago I'd probably have said differently.
All I'll say is... everything in moderation. It still has it's place.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I just like to go clubbing because its a cheap place to listen to good music and let your hair down. If I want to pull then I suppose visiting my local irish club once a week would be a good idea. It mgiht sound daft but most the clientel are under 30 the drink is cheap its not at all rough and you can sit down and have a chat. Its the mostly friendly place I know outside of Dublin.
puppy
Rep:
?
Because like Toy Soldier already said, if your unattractive then your not going to pull.

I only meant get a drink or two down your neck so you're more confident. Your also in a club, so i'm guessing your there to drink anyway. :p:

Really? Where i am a really hot girl is alot more likely to pull then an average looking girl. The really hot girls usually have so many guys swarming it's unbelievable.

Well I always see loads of unattractive girls pulling. Guys are scared of hot girls incase they get rejected, they'd rather have the sure thing i think. Of course you can never tell if a girl is a sure thing, i suppose guys just take what they think to be the best shot at getting laid.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
Well I always see loads of unattractive girls pulling. Guys are scared of hot girls incase they get rejected, they'd rather have the sure thing i think.
I never understood that. Like I said, the only enjoyment in the whole thing is treating it like a sport. Where's the fun in a 'sure thing'?
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
Well I always see loads of unattractive girls pulling. Guys are scared of hot girls incase they get rejected, they'd rather have the sure thing i think. Of course you can never tell if a girl is a sure thing, i suppose guys just take what they think to be the best shot at getting laid.
I've never looked at it that way. When im trying to pull a girl in the bar, i'll always try and pull the hottest girl in there. I'll usually get rejected, and then go for the next hottest girl there. Works a charm for me.

I guess it's going back to the whole confidence thing. I'm confident enough to try and pull the hot girl in there. If i wasn't so confident, then maybe i'd go for someone less attractive. Gotta love confidence.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (129)
64.82%
No I haven't decided yet (41)
20.6%
Yes but I might change my mind (29)
14.57%

Watched Threads