puppy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Oziris)
In the year ive been clubbing ive pulled about 4 girls total

although 2 of them were in the last month..so i think things are looking up
That's not bad going, that's nearly as many guys as i've pulled my whole life, don't be too dissapointed by that.
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i just walk in.......
ok so i have legs to my armpits, a bust and im never seen with a frown.....cant be helped
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
but don't try to be a good dancer. god that's the worst
You're kind of right. The number of people dancing everywhere, thinking they dance well and have all the moves but it just makes you cringe.
Bacardi
Report 14 years ago
Pulling in clubs is nothing.

Getting a girlfriend or a girl that you 'see' is much better.

It has meaning.
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
Well I do all that, I don't go out dressed like i'm going to church and I dance all night. I think there's something fundamentally repellent about me to men in clubs, it's the only explanation!
If you don't want to make the first move, start a conversation, you're going to have to make the guy understand you're interested: eye contact usually works
It might be because you look/are abrasive and are very difficult to approach anyway. Guys rarely bother going towards a girl if she looks too serious and if they think that if they start a short conversation, she's going to act like she has something better to do. So many girls are like that, even when they're interested.
The only times I've ever bothered to try to pull girls in clubs is when they've been looking at me so incessantly that it almost becomes uncomfortable. The only thing you have left to do is go dance/chat with her.
soilman
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ive pulled around 50 in my life, last time was hogmanay though
Quiksilver
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sm0273)
By 'pulled', do you mean acquiring phone numbers or shagging? If it's the latter, then well done.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bacardi)
Getting a girlfriend or a girl that you 'see' is much better.

It has meaning.
That's debatable.
puppy
Rep:
?
(Original post by sm0273)

Yeah, 50 is impressive- especially if that's just from clubs. I haven't pulled that many guys in my life, full stop. You must be hot!
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
all about confidence
what can I say.. girls like confidence

I'd never want to pull someone I didnt know in a club though.. unless I properly liked them. dunno why just the way it is
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
That's not bad going, that's nearly as many guys as i've pulled my whole life, don't be too dissapointed by that.
For someone who posted on the Cambridge forum that they always got lots of sex, this would seem somewhat inconsistent. :p:

My success rate varies depending on who I'm with. On formal swaps/boatie socials I do relatively well, but if I'm out with my friends then I don't tend to, because I spend my time with my friends rather than randomers. Not that I'm really that prolific, I have a very quiet life compared with some people on here!
puppy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Helenia)
For someone who posted on the Cambridge forum that they always got lots of sex, this would seem somewhat inconsistent. :p:

My success rate varies depending on who I'm with. On formal swaps/boatie socials I do relatively well, but if I'm out with my friends then I don't tend to, because I spend my time with my friends rather than randomers. Not that I'm really that prolific, I have a very quiet life compared with some people on here!
Well I do have plenty of sex (or did) but I don't get many of the guys from clubs and when I do I have to try very hard. I just feel like no one notices me when I go out, makes me feel really low. I wish I had some formal swaps to go to, I play for my college football team but we never seem to do anything like that. Maybe I shud start rowing... :eek:
amo1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
when i go to a club (all twice times) i go for a good time with mates and pulled a few girls but i always give a fakey no... young and free is the way
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeh when I usually go clubbing, its just for like a girls night out. But I always end up bumping my bum with some other guys bum on the dance floor, lol, then he buys me a drink.
kirbz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can, but I tend not to pull random guys in clubs (with the exception of the ones that are absolutely gorgeous - which are very few) because often they seem to slimey, if u no wat i mean. If i have a conversation with them before I might, but not without even knowing their name, not my style.
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've pulled quite a few. But then again, I've been to a lot of clubs in my life. Most of the time, I've let the girl do the first move: either she looks at me so much that it becomes obvious, or she just calls me over. What sucks though, is that quite a few times, a girl has called me over, we've started chatting and then nothing. Girls probably think I've some confident playboy and then realise I'm the opposite...
What was cool was pulling a Russian model in Berlin. I like bragging about that.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The best times are when you go out with a group of mates and theres that one really stunning bird there. You all try to chat her up, see who wins.

Most of the time this one mate of mine wins. Damn him and his smooth ways.

Good fun though.
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
The best times are when you go out with a group of mates and theres that one really stunning bird there. You all try to chat her up, see who wins.

Most of the time this one mate of mine wins. Damn him and his smooth ways.

Good fun though.
Competing for a girl with mates isn't worth it. The reason why it's always the same friend who gets the girl, is probably because he's calling all the shots. It's impossible that you're all on an equal level when you're chatting her up. One of you must do the first move, there's probably one of you who's leading the conversation/seduction, whatever you want to call it. Just going for the same girl as your mate doesn't prove you have balls but going alone does.
The best is going up to a girl none of your friends would dare approach because she's too gorgeous... In most cases, I've made a fool out of myself. But when you succeed, the look on your mates' faces is priceless. The again, all my friends have been in serious relationships for ages so they don't even care. They're often right behind me.
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kirbz)
If i have a conversation with them before I might, but not without even knowing their name, not my style.
Thank God you do. Those girls who accept a guy to just grope them in a club without giving a name and then end up snogging them without even talking to them. I rarely use that expression but that is truly slutty, on the guy's side or the girl's.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
5.95%
They might tell the bully (19)
10.27%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.3%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
37.84%
There's nothing they could do (53)
28.65%

Watched Threads