This discussion is closed.
af1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
maybe you are just ugly. no offence..but its a valid point.
ugly people need to accept that they wont be able to get the hottest girl or guy in the right place and the reason that you are probably not pulling is because you are setting your expectations too high. just settle for the person dribbling on themselves in the dark corner.

and puppy from ur profile pic..come down to manchester and ill take one for the team :x
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by af1)
ugly people need to accept that they wont be able to get the hottest girl or guy in the right place and the reason that you are probably not pulling is because you are setting your expectations too high. just settle for the person dribbling on themselves in the dark corner.

and puppy from ur profile pic..come down to manchester and ill take one for the team :x
What a charmer :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Attractiveness is subjective.
af1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
being a geek is objective, and i think you conform to the characteristics
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by af1)
being a geek is objective, and i think you conform to the characteristics
Thats a bit harsh isnt it?
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
One absinthe will do me, thankyou :rolleyes:
im sure you can do more than one!
af1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
post some pictures of yourselves then and we can judge whether it is your looks that are driving the men away
puppy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by af1)

That's what I always assumed, I do everything that everyone's suggesting anyway. I dance all night because I really enjoy it, don't drink much so I don't look like some weird drunken freak. I think I am just ugly. I don't set my expectations too high, fat ugly guys won't touch me either.
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
That's what I always assumed, I do everything that everyone's suggesting anyway. I dance all night because I really enjoy it, don't drink much so I don't look like some weird drunken freak. I think I am just ugly. I don't set my expectations too high, fat ugly guys won't touch me either.
Is that you in your profile? If so then, no. You are definately not ugly Quite the opposite. Maybe you are just one of those unattainable girls that the guys are in awe of
puppy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by marychrist)
umm, well in the club I was at, the dancefloor was sort of surrounded by railings which boys always stand at and perve at girls dancing.. I was drunkenly dancing and at least 3 asked me to dance, another one watched me dancing for a bit then asked me for my number. I didn't really do anything to encourage them / initiate any conversation.

what are you like when you're out? confident or timid? personally I think people go for confident types- my boyfriend used to pull a lot in clubs before we were together, probably because him and his male friend used to dance like a couple of homos and rub up against each other / touch tongues.. apparently the girls in the clubs were suckers for it.

seriously though, I think clubs are nasty places for meeting people- they're like meat markets, full of sleaze who want to pull and take a relatively attractive girl home for the night. which, imo, is totally skanky and hideous. how can anybody feel happy waking up, hungover, to a total stranger, having ****ed their brains out the night before? and for those people who just get off with people in clubs, I've done similar and it makes you feel equally as cheap.

It is a meat market, I want some meat, where's my meat?

I wana pull a hot guy and take him home, but I can't cos they don't want me!
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
im sure you can do more than one!
It was a game of 'drunk' chess. I was on fire, and suffice to say: I paid the price (the more you took, the more you had to take, and the more your subsequent capacity to 'take' was impaired as a consequence). Two absinthes, three vodkas, and countless 'lesser' intoxicants later, and I was pretty much done for the night :rolleyes:
Vixen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
It was a game of 'drunk' chess. I was on fire, and suffice to say: I paid the price (the more you took, the more you had to take, and the more your subsequent capacity to 'take' was impaired as a consequence). Two absinthes, three vodkas, and countless 'lesser' intoxicants later, and I was pretty much done for the night :rolleyes:
*winces*
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by VixenIW)
*winces*
It was more the fact that the entirety of this sado-masochistic débacle transpired within the space of one hour, which led to my ultimately 'losing the war', as it were. Let's just say that I carried myself somewhat over the threshold.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
5.95%
They might tell the bully (19)
10.27%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.3%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
37.84%
There's nothing they could do (53)
28.65%

Watched Threads