This discussion is closed.
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Va Va Voom)
ouch...personally, the tongue is the last place i'd have pierced. what's the point of piercing it? hardly looks good
lol thats EXACTLY wat i said about a year ago.
caffecooki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i read this nasty story about someone that got paralysed from having their tongue pierced :eek:
fordeletionpurposesonly.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by juno_the)
www.bmezine.com

That website tells you everything you need to know about piercings, and lot of things you wish you didn't. Like you can actually have your hymen pierced!
Oh my GOD! some of the photos on there actually made me feel :puke: - mainly the ones where people have litereally just had the big spacer stretcher thing put in their ears and there's blood all over their face. Why?! lol

I think inventive, subtle piercing looks really pretty though Just confuses me when it's done OTT lol.
aleathiel
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
just skipped thru the posts but can anyone tell me the best way to keep it clean? im thinking of getting mine done.. can u use mouthwash or does it irritate it?
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
u use sea salt solution genereally and rinse it through ur mouth like a mouthwash after you eat anything for the first couple of weeks and generally every couple of hours to keep swelling down.
you can also use an alcohol free mouthwash (got to be alcohol free!!!) if u want but i think sea salt salt solution is enough its got all the antibacterial qualities i think...

omg did i reply to a piercing thread before juno??? wow how exciting!
more importantly did i give good enough advice by her all knowing standards?... oo0o0o0ooo only time will tell..!
Gwen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Be careful where you get it done.

Don't have any piercings myself (besides the ears) but have heard some strange stories.

Good luck.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads