The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Should I swap accommodation? Manchester

I currently have a room at Rusholme place, but I am very worried that I will be super outside of all the social events. I am not someone who finds social situations very easy, so I really don't want to be somewhere that will make it worse. The only other options atm are realistically Oak house or Whitworth Park. any opinions?
Rusholme is soooo close to fallow campus , like 2 bus stops away and closer to the uni, you will be fine there, trust me, plus you’ve got loads of places to grab food nearby! Many people move to Rusholme in 2nd year because it’s just more ideal
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Hotheaded
Rusholme is soooo close to fallow campus , like 2 bus stops away and closer to the uni, you will be fine there, trust me, plus you’ve got loads of places to grab food nearby! Many people move to Rusholme in 2nd year because it’s just more ideal

ah okay! thanks very much for your reply :smile: ❤️ xx
Reply 3
Original post by evelynmaria
I currently have a room at Rusholme place, but I am very worried that I will be super outside of all the social events. I am not someone who finds social situations very easy, so I really don't want to be somewhere that will make it worse. The only other options atm are realistically Oak house or Whitworth Park. any opinions?

Hey. I have whitworth and would take your Rusholme place if you like? Whitworth is known for being social and close to the uni, I’d rather be in Victoria park as it’s more quiet. Let me know! x
Original post by safiamalik

Hey. I have whitworth and would take your Rusholme place if you like? Whitworth is known for being social and close to the uni, I’d rather be in Victoria park as it’s more quiet. Let me know! x

Honestly if you want quite, I think Rusholme would be more social if anything, there are a lot of students from all years in that area that migrated from fallow lol
Reply 5
Original post by Hotheaded
Honestly if you want quite, I think Rusholme would be more social if anything, there are a lot of student from all years in that area that migrated from fallow lol

Which may be true haha but in terms of flat sizing too, there’s less people that’s mainly how I meant it x but thank you for the advice I appreciate it xx
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by evelynmaria

hi i am sheavyn which is ensuite in fallowfield but im looking to swap for rusholme as i wanna be nearer to uni. lmk if you wanna swap x

Latest