Turn on thread page Beta

girls being tiny watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey is my preference for small girls unusual :confused: just wondering (as you can see im going through a mad girl phase at the mo but i assure you this is my last thread on gals )
    i mean theres this girl who's about just under 5ft but shes SO tiny i mean her hips are really narrow but curve in proportion to her if you know what i mean, plus her arms are really thin but she's all in proportion. I just thought i might be a bit heavy for her
    Does this size put you bloke's off a bit? (please forget personality in this case)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    hey is my preference for small girls unusual :confused: just wondering (as you can see im going through a mad girl phase at the mo but i assure you this is my last thread on gals )
    i mean theres this girl who's about just under 5ft but shes SO tiny i mean her hips are really narrow but curve in proportion to her if you know what i mean, plus her arms are really thin but she's all in proportion. I just thought i might be a bit heavy for her
    Does this size put you bloke's off a bit? (please forget personality in this case)
    I don't really have a preference when it comes to girls. I wouldn't say short over tall, or blone over brunette etc.

However, i do find smaller petite girls very attractive. Alot of my girlfriends have been like this, and i have no complaints.

Does it put you off? Are you tall?

ReputationRep:
    Is she REALLY tiny? Like (crudeness warning) would you be worried that you might rip her open? Now before you say that couldn't happen - I've heard of it happening.

Also, would you feel like a paedophile walking along beside her?

Overall, it depends how tall YOU are. If you're over 6' tall it'll look weird... if you're quite short for a guy it might look fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makavelli_07)
    I don't really have a preference when it comes to girls. I wouldn't say short over tall, or blone over brunette etc.

However, i do find smaller petite girls very attractive. Alot of my girlfriends have been like this, and i have no complaints.

Does it put you off? Are you tall?
    well i dunno, not really its just the width of her hips is about 25cm (roughly) im guessing since i used to work in a clothes shop its just she has the build of about a 12/13 year old and this is how old she looks - very attractive though

ReputationRep:
    well i dunno, not really its just the width of her hips is about 25cm (roughly) im guessing since i used to work in a clothes shop its just she has the build of about a 12/13 year old and this is how old she looks - very attractive though
    If she's hot then i wouldn't care.

I'm 6'4 and i've had a couple of girlfriends who were about 5'2. They didn't look 12, though. I didn't feel uncomfortable walking along side them either.

ReputationRep:
    she has the build of about a 12/13 year old and this is how old she looks - very attractive though
    ...personally I'd find that very weird. And not attractive at all.

*cough* especially since I'm a girlie girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Is she REALLY tiny? Like (crudeness warning) would you be worried that you might rip her open? Now before you say that couldn't happen - I've heard of it happening.

Also, would you feel like a paedophile walking along beside her?

Overall, it depends how tall YOU are. If you're over 6' tall it'll look weird... if you're quite short for a guy it might look fine.
    depends what you mean by REALLY tiny, shes about 4ft11 and her hips about
    errm 10 1/2 inches wide, u'l need a tape measure dude

ReputationRep:
    depends what you mean by REALLY tiny, shes about 4ft11 and her hips about
    errm 10 1/2 inches wide, u'l need a tape measure dude
    It wasn't really the width of her hips I was worrying about... so much as the, err, stretched circumference of something else, in comparison to the girth of something of yours. If you get me. She's small, but is she small? *wink* *nudge*. Because like I said - there could be ripping issues. Heh.

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't really the width of her hips I was worrying about... so much as the, err, stretched circumference of something else, in comparison to the girth of something of yours. If you get me. She's small, but is she small? *wink* *nudge*. Because like I said - there could be ripping issues. Heh.
    I don't want to go into too much detail about my sex life on an internet forum, but i've never had any such troubles. Infact, i find that some of the best sex i've had has been with smaller girls.

I doubt very much he knows how small the girl is in these terms though, so i don't think he'll be able to answer your question.

I say just go for it. If she's hot, and you like her, why not?

ReputationRep:
    Dude, is the girl ok with it? like me, im pretty tiny, prolly the tiniest girl in the grade but i hate dating tall guys cause all i can see is up their nose...good view-->no

ReputationRep:
    i wouldn't know mate

ReputationRep:
    i wouldn't know mate
    sorry just realised im speaking to a female

ReputationRep:
    HaHa... LOL... That's a guy...

ReputationRep:
    I was very offended :eek:

ReputationRep:
    That's not what you said last night hotstuff

ReputationRep:
    WHAT? i was right first time :confused: oh yea he was on about 'ripping the girl' i thought someone else said that, sorry dude

ReputationRep:
    WHAT? i was right first time :confused: oh yea he was on about 'ripping the girl' i thought someone else said that, sorry dude
    there's a whole thread about that, he's a guy doing a great impersonation of a girl... as long as we're in the subject, let me be a guy to answer your thread... I think petite girls are very attractive, makes them more feminine, there's the whole innocent, cute thing...

ReputationRep:
    That's not what you said last night hotstuff
    Hasn't anyone ever told you not to kiss and tell. You'll get yourself a bad reputation for it.

ReputationRep:
    no i dont care what height they are either, within reason of course! wouldnt be much good if i was 2 feet taller than them or somethin!

ReputationRep:
    It depends how tiny. If she was 8cm, then no way!

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.