This discussion is closed.
horrorboy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
hey is my preference for small girls unusual :confused: just wondering (as you can see im going through a mad girl phase at the mo but i assure you this is my last thread on gals )
i mean theres this girl who's about just under 5ft but shes SO tiny i mean her hips are really narrow but curve in proportion to her if you know what i mean, plus her arms are really thin but she's all in proportion. I just thought i might be a bit heavy for her
Does this size put you bloke's off a bit? (please forget personality in this case)
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
hey is my preference for small girls unusual :confused: just wondering (as you can see im going through a mad girl phase at the mo but i assure you this is my last thread on gals )
i mean theres this girl who's about just under 5ft but shes SO tiny i mean her hips are really narrow but curve in proportion to her if you know what i mean, plus her arms are really thin but she's all in proportion. I just thought i might be a bit heavy for her
Does this size put you bloke's off a bit? (please forget personality in this case)
I don't really have a preference when it comes to girls. I wouldn't say short over tall, or blone over brunette etc.

However, i do find smaller petite girls very attractive. Alot of my girlfriends have been like this, and i have no complaints.

Does it put you off? Are you tall?
Toy Soldier
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Is she REALLY tiny? Like (crudeness warning) would you be worried that you might rip her open? Now before you say that couldn't happen - I've heard of it happening.

Also, would you feel like a paedophile walking along beside her?

Overall, it depends how tall YOU are. If you're over 6' tall it'll look weird... if you're quite short for a guy it might look fine.
horrorboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
I don't really have a preference when it comes to girls. I wouldn't say short over tall, or blone over brunette etc.

However, i do find smaller petite girls very attractive. Alot of my girlfriends have been like this, and i have no complaints.

Does it put you off? Are you tall?
well i dunno, not really its just the width of her hips is about 25cm (roughly) im guessing since i used to work in a clothes shop its just she has the build of about a 12/13 year old and this is how old she looks - very attractive though
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well i dunno, not really its just the width of her hips is about 25cm (roughly) im guessing since i used to work in a clothes shop its just she has the build of about a 12/13 year old and this is how old she looks - very attractive though
If she's hot then i wouldn't care.

I'm 6'4 and i've had a couple of girlfriends who were about 5'2. They didn't look 12, though. I didn't feel uncomfortable walking along side them either.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
she has the build of about a 12/13 year old and this is how old she looks - very attractive though
...personally I'd find that very weird. And not attractive at all.

*cough* especially since I'm a girlie girl
horrorboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
Is she REALLY tiny? Like (crudeness warning) would you be worried that you might rip her open? Now before you say that couldn't happen - I've heard of it happening.

Also, would you feel like a paedophile walking along beside her?

Overall, it depends how tall YOU are. If you're over 6' tall it'll look weird... if you're quite short for a guy it might look fine.
depends what you mean by REALLY tiny, shes about 4ft11 and her hips about
errm 10 1/2 inches wide, u'l need a tape measure dude
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
depends what you mean by REALLY tiny, shes about 4ft11 and her hips about
errm 10 1/2 inches wide, u'l need a tape measure dude
It wasn't really the width of her hips I was worrying about... so much as the, err, stretched circumference of something else, in comparison to the girth of something of yours. If you get me. She's small, but is she small? *wink* *nudge*. Because like I said - there could be ripping issues. Heh.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It wasn't really the width of her hips I was worrying about... so much as the, err, stretched circumference of something else, in comparison to the girth of something of yours. If you get me. She's small, but is she small? *wink* *nudge*. Because like I said - there could be ripping issues. Heh.
I don't want to go into too much detail about my sex life on an internet forum, but i've never had any such troubles. Infact, i find that some of the best sex i've had has been with smaller girls.

I doubt very much he knows how small the girl is in these terms though, so i don't think he'll be able to answer your question.

I say just go for it. If she's hot, and you like her, why not?
RiceCake
Report 15 years ago
Dude, is the girl ok with it? like me, im pretty tiny, prolly the tiniest girl in the grade but i hate dating tall guys cause all i can see is up their nose...good view-->no
horrorboy
Rep:
?
i wouldn't know mate
horrorboy
Rep:
?
i wouldn't know mate
sorry just realised im speaking to a female
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
HaHa... LOL... That's a guy...
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I was very offended :eek:
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That's not what you said last night hotstuff
horrorboy
Rep:
?
WHAT? i was right first time :confused: oh yea he was on about 'ripping the girl' i thought someone else said that, sorry dude
Natalie Lane
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
WHAT? i was right first time :confused: oh yea he was on about 'ripping the girl' i thought someone else said that, sorry dude
there's a whole thread about that, he's a guy doing a great impersonation of a girl... as long as we're in the subject, let me be a guy to answer your thread... I think petite girls are very attractive, makes them more feminine, there's the whole innocent, cute thing...
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That's not what you said last night hotstuff
Hasn't anyone ever told you not to kiss and tell. You'll get yourself a bad reputation for it.
technik
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
no i dont care what height they are either, within reason of course! wouldnt be much good if i was 2 feet taller than them or somethin!
Pencil
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It depends how tiny. If she was 8cm, then no way!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (116)
25.84%
Better than expected (93)
20.71%
Worse than expected (240)
53.45%

Watched Threads