The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Adhsur
Can't you just wear heels? :smile:

I love my comfy trainers way too much-soooo need to find a comfy pair of boots-I find it so hard to get boots which fit my leg and don't just flap about!!! damn my stupid legs!
x
horrorboy
hey is my preference for small girls unusual :confused: just wondering (as you can see im going through a mad girl phase at the mo but i assure you this is my last thread on gals :biggrin: )
i mean theres this girl who's about just under 5ft but shes SO tiny i mean her hips are really narrow but curve in proportion to her if you know what i mean, plus her arms are really thin but she's all in proportion. I just thought i might be a bit heavy for her :redface:
Does this size put you bloke's off a bit? (please forget personality in this case)

How does size make any difference?? :confused:
I spose you could get a crick in the neck if they were too small/ too big. Apart from that though I dont really see there is a difference as far as attractiveness goes.

Id rather small than tall though. It wouldnt make me feel small & inferior.
caffecooki
i'm 5ft10 and blonde which tends to get me alot of attention :rolleyes:

How you doing...

I watch too much Friends. :smile:
Reply 43
Short Girls = VERY Cute! :redface:
Im 4ft11 and I some people do say I look about 13 or 14 but I'm nearly 19 and my fiance is 21 and is 6ft2 and he looks about 26 - reallyold for his age! and when we are together in the begining people used to comment and be like "girl u need the yellow pages" lol - but now people are used to it and if they see me without him they like "omg where is he" - Height really really doesnt matter - as long as you like her and she likes u back and your personalities go together and you find her attractive then go for it - who gives a flying f*** what anyone else thinks!

Good Luck

Love Ladyshort

Latest

Trending

Trending