This discussion is closed.
RiceCake
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Listen to this...
I know this guy who has a diaper fetish. He loves wearing them everywhere and at anytime. He said the most blissful sansation ever was when he crapped in his pants...warm and mushy i guess?... ....so i was wondering...whats the spiffyest fetish you've ever heard off?
:bootyshak
horrorboy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by RiceCake)
Listen to this...
I know this guy who has a diaper fetish. He loves wearing them everywhere and at anytime. He said the most blissful sansation ever was when he crapped in his pants...warm and mushy i guess?... ....so i was wondering...whats the spiffyest fetish you've ever heard off?
enjoying to be caned
Natalie Lane
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Listen to this...
wait, so this guy just randomly stands up and annouces that he enjoys wearing diapers and actually giving them a function :confused:
RiceCake
is this your fetish....
loverly
Toy Soldier
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I like to dress up as a private benjamin and have my drill sergeant punish me with a bastanada.
RiceCake
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
wait, so this guy just randomly stands up and annouces that he enjoys wearing diapers and actually giving them a function :confused:
Well this guy is my friend...and for a while ive suspected something odd about him...so one day i was just like spill, and he told me about it...odd moment can u imagine
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by pig)
That's practically mainstream! If you'd said 'being caned by bearded lady midgets dressed as jockeys' I might have raised my eyebrows. Not that I have that fetish. It's clowns, not jockeys.
That does it for you aswell?! :eek:

I thought i was the only one. Thank god.
~Raphael~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I like to dress-up as drill sergeants
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
I like to dress up as a private benjamin and have my drill sergeant punish me with a bastanada.
you've mentione 'private benjamin' more than once today... now I feel like watching it, end always frustrates me though...
Toy Soldier
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you've mentione 'private benjamin' more than once today... now I feel like watching it, end always frustrates me though...
It's to do with me being a female soldier, y'see. I've never actually seen it. Oh wait... is there a court case? And no one knows what really happened? And they all try to find out, amidst flashbacks? If yes - then I lie, I have seen it.
horrorboy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by pig)
That's practically mainstream! If you'd said 'being caned by bearded lady midgets dressed as jockeys' I might have raised my eyebrows. Not that I have that fetish. It's clowns, not jockeys.
lol yea but in other cultures it would be seen as weird i mean look at this it would be classed as disgusting over here :eek:

http://www.corpun.com/lrs00111.htm
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by pig)
Clowns? Don't be disgusting.

French maids all the way. Oh, yes indeed.
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Dude I know what you mean!!!!!!!!!! I hate the ending, she just walks off into the dstance!! GRRRRRR :rolleyes:
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
It's to do with me being a female soldier, y'see. I've never actually seen it. Oh wait... is there a court case? And no one knows what really happened? And they all try to find out, amidst flashbacks? If yes - then I lie, I have seen it.
think there is... it's the one where she's a rich airhead (not really just very spoilt) and enlists herself in the army after her husbands death...

(Original post by ~Raphael~)
Dude I know what you mean!!!!!!!!!! I hate the ending, she just walks off into the dstance!! GRRRRRR
yes !!! And it isn't even one of those 'we'll-give-you-a-hint-of-what's-going-to-happen-you-figure-out-the-rest' type of endings, she just goes out of the blue, with ugly hair, tacky dress and in a classically ridiculous wind-blowing-through-hair-riding-horse scene
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
And yet, still no French maids. I am feeling a tangible sensation of marginalisation.
RiceCake

Dude, u guys r so english...who the hell is private bejamin :eek:
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
An American movie, a character player by Goldie Hawn whom I used to fancy :p:
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ironic that she'd quote the Brazilian girl huh
saturn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
lol yea but in other cultures it would be seen as weird i mean look at this it would be classed as disgusting over here :eek:

http://www.corpun.com/lrs00111.htm
im sure this was posted a while ago, but yea its pathetic! (and harsh)
RiceCake
ironic that she'd quote the Brazilian girl huh

oh? its just a quote :star:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (162)
24.96%
Better than expected (132)
20.34%
Worse than expected (355)
54.7%

Watched Threads