The Student Room Group

Turkish GCSE Tutor

Does anyone know of a female Turkish GCSE tutor based in London? I’m available to do online lessons aswell.
Reply 1
Original post by iman_d1wan
Does anyone know of a female Turkish GCSE tutor based in London? I’m available to do online lessons aswell.

yes i do know because ive hired one myself for different based subject but if you go on tutoful you will find the perfect teacher you need to get a grade which you will be shocked you can hire her/he online now only also it is five star so i reccomend youto use this web
Reply 2
Original post by fatimahnoor
yes i do know because ive hired one myself for different based subject but if you go on tutoful you will find the perfect teacher you need to get a grade which you will be shocked you can hire her/he online now only also it is five star so i reccomend youto use this web

thank you so much

Hi , if you are still looking for a Turkish tutor , I can help you .
Reply 4
Original post by Sevil Dem
Hi , if you are still looking for a Turkish tutor , I can help you .

hi yes im still looking for a turkish tutor please could you dm me with details
hi yes im still looking for a turkish tutor please could you dm me with details

I am sorry,I am new here and I am not allowed to dm yet . I will dm as soon as I am able to. Hopefully after a few days.
Reply 6
Original post by Sevil Dem
I am sorry,I am new here and I am not allowed to dm yet . I will dm as soon as I am able to. Hopefully after a few days.
That’s fine, you can give me any social media of yours if you have Instagram you can dm me on my account: iman_d1wan

Quick Reply