This discussion is closed.
Makavelli_07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I really want to go on holiday with some mates in the summer, but have no idea where to go. I want an 18-30 type holiday somewhere. Plenty of Sun, Plenty of alcohol, and Plenty of sex.

Any recommendations on where to go?

A couple of mates went to Ibiza last year and recommended there, but i thought i'd see what the rest of you thought.
RiceCake
Report 14 years ago
go to the AMERICA and bask in our wonderful ice storms that seem to have randomly sprouted...or Lugano switzerland, they have quiet the party animals
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by RiceCake)
go to the AMERICA and bask in our wonderful ice storms that seem to have randomly sprouted...or Lugano switzerland, they have quiet the party animals
I'm sure that there's plenty of what i'm after in both the ice storms of America and in Switzerland. :rolleyes:

Also, who are 'quiet the party animals'?
katiesado
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
I really want to go on holiday with some mates in the summer, but have no idea where to go. I want an 18-30 type holiday somewhere. Plenty of Sun, Plenty of alcohol, and Plenty of sex.

Any recommendations on where to go?

A couple of mates went to Ibiza last year and recommended there, but i thought i'd see what the rest of you thought.
partying in Nice was pretty fun. gorgeous too.
RiceCake
Report 14 years ago
I'm sure that there's plenty of what i'm after in both the ice storms of America and in Switzerland. :rolleyes:

oh, the party animals...dude almost every1 that lives there has an underground rave like 5 times in one night, its CRAZY...a ton of college folk visit
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

notice you said "quiet" instead of "quite" which has a totally different meaning - never heard of QUIET party animals - thought they were all loud
bex207
Report 14 years ago
Go to Magaluf its really great I'm goin with my mates in July
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bex207)
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cesspool of the world

Go to Tenerife or Benidorm if you want 18-30 esque holiday
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bex207)
Me too! Might see you there!

I'd say places like Magaluf, Falaraki, Ibiza, etc would probably be good for the type of thing you're after
bex207
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Me too! Might see you there!

I'd say places like Magaluf, Falaraki, Ibiza, etc would probably be good for the type of thing you're after
Glad someone agrees with me- Magaluf really isn't bad its got something for everyone.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by RiceCake)
ibiza?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (34)
25.19%
No (101)
74.81%

Watched Threads