This discussion is closed.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saiyamana)
i think its Liverpool's reflection in the water which makes it look horrible (no offense to the sound scousers here on :tsr: )
nah - it's the reflection of birkenhead that's the problem
SsEe
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
They're building new houses all over the place in Wallasey and all the scallys from Birkenhead are moving into them with their 12 year old pregnant daughters and drug addict, criminal sons. Not good.
frost105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PQ)
nah - it's the reflection of birkenhead that's the problem
Oh too true!
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SsEe)
They're building new houses all over the place in Wallasey and all the scallys from Birkenhead are moving into them with their 12 year old pregnant daughters and drug addict, criminal sons. Not good.
Wallasey wasnt that great to start with anyway! Neston is feeling great discomfort as lots of people are moving in and they may accidently not have sex with their cousin.
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saiyamana)
i think its Liverpool's reflection in the water which makes it look horrible (no offense to the sound scousers here on :tsr: )
Ah Liverpool waterfront is good when you look at the Liver buildings
SsEe
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by frost105)
Wallasey wasnt that great to start with anyway! Neston is feeling great discomfort as lots of people are moving in and they may accidently not have sex with their cousin.
It wasn't and it feels like it's getting worse. Going out at night just isn't an option. Especially anywhere near Central Park and Liscard where everyone seems to congregate. I live about 100 metres from there.
amo1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh dear
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SsEe)
It wasn't and it feels like it's getting worse. Going out at night just isn't an option. Especially anywhere near Central Park and Liscard where everyone seems to congregate. I live about 100 metres from there.
South Wirral is so much nicer. West Kirby, Thurstatston and Heswall too. We rarely venture to N. Wirral now.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.15%
They might tell the bully (18)
10.06%
I don't think they'd understand (30)
16.76%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
38.55%
There's nothing they could do (51)
28.49%

Watched Threads