The Student Room Group

Student finance for course change

I applied for student finance for my final year and it got approved in July but I accidentally put the wrong psychology course as it had the same UCAS code. I ammended this on my application today. Will I still receive my maintenance loan at the beginning of term or will this be delayed? I’m worried as I start on 25th september which is when I was supposed to get my first payment.
Reply 1
I had my student finance approved in July however I realised I accidentally put that I was doing psychology with criminology instead of just psychology. I changed this today (12th sept) , will this mean my maintenance loan payments will be delayed or will I still get it on the 25th September?
Original post by shannonch022
I applied for student finance for my final year and it got approved in July but I accidentally put the wrong psychology course as it had the same UCAS code. I ammended this on my application today. Will I still receive my maintenance loan at the beginning of term or will this be delayed? I’m worried as I start on 25th september which is when I was supposed to get my first payment.

Hi there, The current expected timescale for changes to be approved once submitted online is 15 working days. This means that your payment date will change. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply