The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Angel_Cake
Because you basically stalked him.

well duh :rolleyes: , funny how he's never said leave me alone. :love:
Reply 41
serious narb
BlueAngel, you would be doing the world a favour by ending your life you ****ing loser

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Owchie
serious narb
BlueAngel, you would be doing the world a favour by ending your life you ****ing loser

:bawling: that was too harsh.
I'm sorry but your an absolute fruit cake.

Get help.
Reply 44
I know this is probably easier said than done, but can't you just get him out your head and get a boyfreind and become more obsessive towards him
serious narb

Chillax dude!
enigmatic
I know this is probably easier said than done, but can't you just get him out your head and get a boyfreind and become more obsessive towards him

I have had bf's, ok not at the moment, but I have had them. Sex was great when thinking of shane, I came twice as fast (sorry well its nearly ten anyway)
Reply 47
BlueAngel
I have had bf's, ok not at the moment, but I have had them. Sex was great when thinking of shane, I came twice as fast (sorry well its nearly ten anyway)

Yes, 70 minutes to 10:smile:
Reply 48
BlueAngel

Give me five minutes and i'll search through the emoticons to find a face which matches mine at the moment
visesh
Yes, 70 minutes to 10:smile:

70 minutes isnt long.
Reply 50
BlueAngel
70 minutes isnt long.

On this thread, it is long enough.
Reply 51
visesh
On this thread, it is long enough.

I don't think there would ever be a right time to hear what she just said! Is this hat loser from Westlife she's talking about?
Chardonnay
Is this hat loser from Westlife she's talking about?

Yes you got the right person. But he's not a loser, and if he is too you, well then I guess me and Shane are both losers.
See you next week. Good night xxx
Reply 54
I heard a documentary kind of program saying that the friends united website has caused problems for some people (i.e. bad stuff happen to each other, etc...).
Reply 55
trev
I heard a documentary kind of program saying that the friends united website has caused problems for some people (i.e. bad stuff happen to each other, etc...).

"Friends Reunited ruined my life" i think it was called. Don;t see how it could ruin your life to be honest
Reply 56
Yeah, that program. I agree with you that it won't ruin anybody's lives. I think they were just unlucky.
Reply 57
Man she needs to get herself sorted out; she's a crazed fan!

Latest

Trending

Trending