This discussion is closed.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
how passionate are you? I suppose guys can take it to if they want :rolleyes: just a bit of fun

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/Gam...asp?strQuest=1
Mrs_F
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hehehe. I got frisky fanny lol. That's quite amusing.
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Pussy Galore

Can too much ever be enough? Your insatiable appetite for sex and hot, passionate nature makes you the stuff male fantasies are made of. Nothing and nobody is too raunchy for you and you're willing to try anything once and if you like it (which. Let's face it, you usually do), again and again and again.
dreamer86
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
im innocent annie! :p:
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
I got sex siren
Alice2411
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
friskyfanny!
While you often shy away from initiating encounters, once your motor is revved you are an unstoppable force. You revel in kinky bedroom antics but are careful to ensure that your sex drive is directed at only the chosen few. You live by your mother's mantra that a woman should be a lady in the dining room, but a ***** in the bedroom

lol thats pretty good!
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
When your light is flashing, nothing can get in the way of you and your man. You know how to work it, baby, and can drive anyone crazy with your raunchy antics. You approach matters of a sexual nature with cheeky, indulgent humour, which only adds to your allure.

lol
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Innocent Annie
Do you often find yourself in the midst of a raunchy discussion having totally missed the point? Do sexual innuendos go right over your head? Is that nudge, nudge, wink, wink meaningless to you? Although you have had your fair share of lovers, you retain that child-like innocence that renders your wide-eyed where sex is concerned. You are embarrassed to talk about matters of passion and blush at the merest mention of anything intimate. There is something utterly disarming about your naivety but a little experience never goes amiss.
*blushes*
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't get that quiz. Which of the sex places is supposed to be the most risque? I didn't know which one to put
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
Innocent Annie
Do you often find yourself in the midst of a raunchy discussion having totally missed the point? Do sexual innuendos go right over your head? Is that nudge, nudge, wink, wink meaningless to you? Although you have had your fair share of lovers, you retain that child-like innocence that renders your wide-eyed where sex is concerned. You are embarrassed to talk about matters of passion and blush at the merest mention of anything intimate. There is something utterly disarming about your naivety but a little experience never goes amiss.
*blushes*
I'd rather be your one. All mysterious
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by puppy)
I don't get that quiz. Which of the sex places is supposed to be the most risque? I didn't know which one to put
the most daring place
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I got Sex Siren too
When your light is flashing, nothing can get in the way of you and your man. You know how to work it, baby, and can drive anyone crazy with your raunchy antics. You approach matters of a sexual nature with cheeky, indulgent humour, which only adds to your allure.
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
the most daring place
Well I'm asking which is most daring
1) car
2) parents bed
3) restuarant loo
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
1) car
2) parents bed
3) restuarant loo
I'd say 3

edit: and sublime_envy, we'll switch, no one needs to know
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by puppy)
1) car
2) parents bed
3) restuarant loo
I would say three (in fact I did) but then I've done it. Just put what you have done or would do
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*Laughs* I got Innocent Annie... but then I didn't find many of the questions very relevant to me!
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I would say three (in fact I did) but then I've done it. Just put what you have done or would do
I've done all of them, that's why I was asking. I didn't know which to put because it asked you to put the most risque one.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
(Original post by puppy)
I've done all of them, that's why I was asking. I didn't know which to put because it asked you to put the most risque one.
yep go with three then
TakemetoAvalon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I got "Frisky Fanny". :confused:

I now got "Pussy Galore" :rolleyes:
TakemetoAvalon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
how passionate are you? I suppose guys can take it to if they want :rolleyes: just a bit of fun

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/Gam...asp?strQuest=1
I don't think it's about passion... more like "Are you a **** or not?"
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (10)
21.74%
No (36)
78.26%

Watched Threads