Scallies - Nearly got my head shot off. Watch

This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Was walking back from Quality Save and this skinhead with a thick gold chain (probably nicked from Argos) was really staring hard at me, I was so tempted to say "what the *#'! are you looking at" but I realised the reason he was staring at me was because he wanted a fight.

Its also probably no co-indidence that this was 100 yards away from my local bail hostal.
alkaeda
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
so what happened after ? Was there a fight ... did you beet him ?
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
And he was one of these 'I think I'm hard but I'll go down after one punch' guys right?
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So how come he didn't hurl abuse at you or walk up to you and do something?
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by G4ry)
So how come he didn't hurl abuse at you or walk up to you and do something?
Because then I would have started it. I have seen the same thing happen in clubs as well. They have subtle ways of trying to start fights.
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by alkaeda)
so what happened after ? Was there a fight ... did you beet him ?
No just walked past but I have had said somthing he probably would have tried to beat me up or somthing, he was just staring so hard at me its hard to describe.
Bacardi
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Because then I would have started it. I have seen the same thing happen in clubs as well. They have subtle ways of trying to start fights.
No they don't.

You don't look and stare at them and nothing happens.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You should have said "Am I a mirror or something?" in your finest chavesque accent - then legged it
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
Leg it from a chav?? Unless he's six foot six and there's more than one of them, and they have goot weapons, like they usually do, then you don't need to run.
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i hate it if ppl stare at me it really freaks me out
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Blue_Garage)
Leg it from a chav?? Unless he's six foot six and there's more than one of them, and they have goot weapons, like they usually do, then you don't need to run.
I was thinking more of a .. "I don't want to get in a first now, so I will abuse him, then run off to prevent potential injury" scenario
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
i hate it if ppl stare at me it really freaks me out
*stares*
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
*stares*
*runs away crying*

see what you did! :eek:
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I had fun last night with some scallies. We were out playin football in a park and some scallies were trying to stone us from afar. So we formed a line and walked towards them. But the ran off . What was funny though was they were standing down the bottom of the road shouting 'come get us ya cowards!' :eek: . At this time we realised one of our mates was near there, so we called him an asked him 2 sneak up behind them. So he did, and when he jumped out on them, they sh**ted themselves and scattered into the night

wohoo 300th post!!
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Only one of them? Should have smashed him right on the nose and run away. He'd be too busy coughing blood to come after you, and he's not likely to go to the police. All good harmless fun. Especially if he only had a chain. If he had a knife then it's a different story.
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
actually, it was 6 of them and 4 of us :confused:
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saiyamana)
I had fun last night with some scallies. We were out playin football in a park and some scallies were trying to stone us from afar. So we formed a line and walked towards them. But the ran off . What was funny though was they were standing down the bottom of the road shouting 'come get us ya cowards!' :eek: . At this time we realised one of our mates was near there, so we called him an asked him 2 sneak up behind them. So he did, and when he jumped out on them, they sh**ted themselves and scattered into the night

wohoo 300th post!!
Ahh yeah, that's fairly typical. Problem is, they're either total cowards or complete psychos. That is, they'll either run screaming home to their mum, or knife you. You rarely get much inbetween.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pig)
I just love it when people say what they wish they had the cojones to do, rather than what they'd actually do.
*bottles pig*
*runs away cackling*
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PQ)
*bottles pig*
*runs away cackling*
PQ, you little chav!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pig)
Which one is you?
*steals pigs hubcaps*
:p: :p: :p:

and just because it always makes me laugh: http://www.liverpoolviews.co.uk/pier...lambbanana.jpg
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads